I almost feel badly on this one. Rate it -10 to +10 for me
Here's my roster 12 Team no ppr standard yahoo:
Scoring exceptions are QB 20 yds pass = 1, Passing TD's = 3 (Start 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 wr/rb, 1 te, 1 k 1 def)
QB: Brady, Edwards
RB: Forte, Lynch, Parker, Rice, J.Jones
WR: Jennings, Ocho Cinco, Holt, Hester, Bennett
DEF: Green Bay
K: Carney (NO)
He also just traded SJax for Megatron straight up. I figured what the hell...
I got STEVE SMITH (Car)
(He did have Mendenhall. I really thought I'd get a counter & was ready to give more but he just took it)
It's a done deal. Just want to make sure I pounded this one.
NOW... I'd like opinions on who to pick up from FA. These guys are who I'm looking at....
1. Vernon Davis (Had him and dropped him for a Kicker, still on WW)
2. Coffee (I did just give up an RB and he looks good even behind Gore who gets hurt from time to time)
3. Maroney (same reason, but he does start)
4. Hakeem Nicks (looks like a very promising sleeper)
5. Nate Burleson (always surprises over ADP)
6. Heyward Bey
7. Josh Morgan (crabtree still holding out but value may decline when he signs)
8. Chaz Schilens (Oak#1 injured) (Like what I saw before he busted his foot)
9. Your own sleeper
Let me know what you think and leave a link for yours.