PM me for invite.
Draft: • Live Auction Draft, 9/5/09 07:00 pm ET.
• 16 Rounds.
• Salary cap is $200 per team.
• Nomination is limited to 30 seconds, limit of 20 seconds between bids.
Player Pool: AFC and NFC Players.
Positions: QB, RB, WR, TE, RB-WR-TE, K and DST.
Transactions: • Lineup deadline is 5 minutes before gametime for each player.
• Owners may set lineups.
• Transactions will lock five minutes before the first game on Sunday. Players whose teams play before Sunday will be locked for the remainder of the scoring period.
• Add/drops are handled by a automated blind bidding auction process (FAAB).
• The faab process runs on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Each team will have a starting budget of $100.
• Zero bids are not allowed.
• The tie break order resets after each weeks' games.
• Dropped players will not be auctioned for at least 1 day(s)
• Trades must be approved by the commissioner.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 11/17/09.
(click here to set a reminder)
• Owners may not make trades during the offseason.
Schedule: Playoffs start in Week 14 and last for 3 Weeks.
Fees: League Entry Fee: $100
Add Fee: $15
Scoring: Head-to-Head, Points Based System.
Scoring based on total stats each period.
Ties in the standings are resolved in this order: Winning Percentage, Total Points.
Scoring for Offensive Categories
FG - Field Goals 3 points
Plus 2 points for a FG of 50+ Yds
FL - Fumble Lost, Including ST plays -2 points
MXP - Missed Extra Point -2 points
Pa2P - Passing Two-point Conversion 2 points
PaInt - Passing Interception -2 points
PaTD - Passing TD 6 points
PaYd - Passing Yards .04 points
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 300+ PaYd
Re2P - Receiving Two-point Conversion 2 points
ReTD - Receiving TD 6 points
ReYd - Receiving Yards .1 points
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 100+ ReYd
Recpt - Reception 1 point
Ru2P - Rushing Two-point Conversion 2 points
RuTD - Rushing TD 6 points
RuYd - Rushing Yards .1 points
Plus a 3 point bonus @ 100+ RuYd
XP - Extra Points 1 point
Scoring for Defensive Categories
BFB - Blocked Field Goals (ID/ST/DST) 2 points
BP - Blocked Punts (ID/ST/DST) 2 points
BXP - Blocked Extra Points (ID/ST/DST) 1 point
DFR - Defensive/ST Fumble Recovered (ID/DT/DST) 2 points
DTD - Total Defensive and Special Teams TD 6 points
Int - Interceptions 2 points
PA - Points Against, Total Points Scored 0 - 0 PAs = 15 points
1 - 2 PA = 12 points
3 - 6 PA = 9 points
7 - 9 PA = 6 points
10 - 12 PA = 3 points
13 - 16 PA = 1 point
SACK - Sack 1 point
STY - Safety 2 points
YDS - Yards Allowed 0 - 49 YDSs = 15 points
50 - 99 YDSs = 12 points
100 - 149 YDSs = 9 points
150 - 199 YDSs = 6 points
200 - 249 YDSs = 3 points
250 - 299 YDSs = 1 point
$1600 will be collected and will go to league prizes.
Division Winners $100 each.
1st Place $400
2nd Place $250
3rd Place $150
Weekly high score $25
League Pick'em Year High $75
If a player has a salary of $1 to $19, the escalator will be $5. There is no limit to the number of players kept within this salary range.
If a player has a salary of $20 to $29, the escalator will be $5. You are only allowed to keep 2 players within this salary range.
If a player has a salary of $30 to ----, the escalator will be $10 or the average of the top 5 positions at that skilled position, whicher is higher. You are only allowed to keep 1 player within this salary range.
League Pick'em: • The league uses the League Pick'em
• Games are picked straight-up (no spreads).
• Games aren't weighted.
• Deadline for the League Pick 'Em is a half hour before the first game of the week.