I'll join yours if you join mine - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

I'll join yours if you join mine

Moderator: Football Moderators

I'll join yours if you join mine

Postby Kareighuis » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 pm

I initially had my keeper draft scheduled for this past Sunday, but had to move it back. In the process, I've lost 4 members- one didn't have the funds, one got a free trip to Vegas, and two tried to prove they could be impolite.

A general overview-

21 roster spots, 10 starters- 1QB, 1RB, 3WR, 1TE, 2 Flex (WR/RB/TE), K, Team Defense

Fairly standard rules, with some bonuses for things like long TDs, lots of catches and high ratings for the QB. The league- http://www.fleaflicker.com/nfl/showScor ... ueId=70338

Buy-in is 40. Assuming 12 teams, the payouts-
Division Winner- 40 back
Lose playoff Championship- 100
Win playoff Championship- 260

The keeper rules are fairly simple-
A) no player drafted in the first three rounds can be kept;
B) a maximum of 3 players can be kept;
C) keeping a player costs a draft pick 2 rounds higher than had been used to retain/draft him the previous year;
D) a player can be kept for a maximum of 3 times.

If you join my league, and help me get back to the 10-12-team level, I'll join yours. I'm looking for non-traditional scoring and/or starting lineup rules. I'm very tired of the vanilla. I'd prefer keeper or dynasty, but would be willing to do a redraft. I'm not interested in leagues with buy-ins over 100$.

Email me with your league- alshandir[at]yah oo.com
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 3)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds