IDP ranks? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to IDP

IDP ranks?

IDP ranks?

Postby kage812004 » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:02 pm

IDP draft this Sunday. Its pretty tackle heavy so linebackers and safetys are pretty valuable. It also counts return yards so someone who is a kick or punt returner and starts on offense or defense is very valuable in this league.

Any ranks or links? Thanks.
GOPATS!! 3 out of 4!!!!
kage812004
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: IDP ranks?

Postby 204BC » Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:11 pm

How lucrative are the points for KR/PR yardage? if 25 yards per point or better then you'll want to bump returners up a few spots on your cheat sheet.

Target Josh Wilson on defense. Should be good for 80 tackles and he led the NFL last season with over 1700 kick return yards.

Leodis McKelvin is another guy I'd try to get on the defensive side.

Percy Harvin on the offensive side would be a good bet for KR yardage but he's a trendy pick right now and his ADP is probably about 2 rounds too high. You might really want to have him and he'd get you some points in league with KR/PR yardage but the price might be too high if he's going in round 7. If he falls to you in round 9 then I'd grab him.

As far as lists go you can go to NFL.com.

This link should take you to the right page: http://www.nfl.com/stats/player?seasonI ... &Submit=Go

On the top right should be tackles. I think you can figure it out from there.
204BC
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe WriterCafe RankerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:02 am

i think footballguys.com still has free rankings for IDP...if not you can try Fantasyfootball.com or fftoolbox.com

here are some from a Cafe member as well
http://www.fantasyfootballcafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=440583&p=3047632&hilit=thundermatt#p3047632

the Cafe also has an IDP section but i dont think it's really caught on yet
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Grid Reaper » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Here's the Top Performers list from the IDP/Returns League I won last season. It's sortable in countless ways. If you look at my roster "BORG", you'll see that I prefer returning cornerbacks and wideouts.

Pro Players Top Performers

The scoring is cranked up for IDPs in this league to balance the Offensive scoring disparity, so the O players will be ranked a bit higher in most IDP leagues.

Try also Top 20 at ALL IDP positions!
Grid Reaper
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to IDP