steakhead wrote:I took Brees in the 2nd rd, normally I wait until the later rds to take a QB. The issue is that QB's only get 4pts for a TD. Hope it works out. Start QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, W/T, K, Def
Round Pick Player Position
1. (4) Matt Forte RB - Safe bet to put up top 5 RB numbers
2. (17) Drew Brees QB - Stud QB
3. (24) Roddy White WR - Legit WR1
4. (37) Kevin Smith RB - Workhorse & great RB2 prospect
5. (44) T.J. Housh WR - Legit WR2
6. (57) Ray Rice RB - Great upside RB3
7. (64) Philadelphia DEF - A little early - there are other defenses I would rather have
8. (77) Kevin Walter WR - Great WR3 in a prolific offense
9. (84) Beanie Wells RB - I think he will be the best rookie RB in 09
10. (97) Lance Moore WR - Love the potential, absolutely no risk as your WR4
11. (104) Neil Rackers K - Rackers is a legit Kicker
12. (117) New England DEF - This is a Defense that could suprise, would rather have NE as my D & something else to play w/ in the 6th (Philly pick)
13. (124) James Davis RB - Wonderful upside play
14. (137) Brett Favre QB - Will only start once for you
You fell into the same trap as me w/ a QB early. Hard to argue w/ Brees - he's a stud.
Forte, Smith, Rice, Wells, and Davis should work out nicely for you @ RB.
White & TJ are solid at WR1 & 2. Walters & Moore provide good depth.
Philly was a reach in the 6th IMO, hopefully the loss of their D cordinator doesn't set them back too much. As I said, I would rather have had a 6th rounder & New England.viewtopic.php?t=443398