Elite Fantasy Addicts League (Free Dynasty!!) 9/8 Draft - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Elite Fantasy Addicts League (Free Dynasty!!) 9/8 Draft

Moderator: Football Moderators

Elite Fantasy Addicts League (Free Dynasty!!) 9/8 Draft

Postby BMAC22 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 am

Hey guys I've decided to start a last minute dynasty league for the season. The Elite Fantasy Addicts League (EFA) will be played on ESPN and will be a full IDP league. I am looking for dedicated, committed Owners ONLY!! This will be a VERY active league with high scoring and full dynasty league features. Some of the things I'm looking for in owners are:

1. BE AT THE DRAFT! (Draft is Tuesday Aug 8th, 9:00 PM EST)
2. BE ACTIVE! This league will feature voting on polls, matchups, etc.... I want active and dedicated Owners willing to contribute.
3. Have Fun! The EFA will be all about exciting scoring, entertaining football chats and some friendly Smack Talk

The number 1 thing Im looking for is dedicated and active owners who will make this a GREAT dynasty league! As commish, you can expect my full attention to the league and promises of turning this Dynasty league into one of the greatest of it's kind!!

If you are interested, please PM or Email me a brief BIO and why you think you'd be a GREAT fit for the EFA and it's inaugural Season!
Brandon - team_flite@yahoo.com

BRING IT!!

Here is a link to the site: http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffi ... eId=178544
BMAC22
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Elite Fantasy Addicts League (Free Dynasty!!) 9/8 Draft

Postby BMAC22 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Guys this is going to be a great league!!! Don't hesistate to inquire... Still Spots Available

- High Scoring Dynasty League
- Individual Defensive Players
- High Performance Rewards
- Off Season Rookie Draft

AND More!!! This league will be great and is FREE!!

team_flite@yahoo.com
BMAC22
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Re: Elite Fantasy Addicts League (Free Dynasty!!) 9/8 Draft

Postby BMAC22 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Only 2 Spots Remaining!! This is going to be a GREAT league.... Email or PM if interested.
BMAC22
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Classifieds