How did I do this year? This is for standard Yahoo scoring. Would you start ChrisHenry this week? 3 WR's slots and two flex positons for wideouts TE or RB.
1. (3) Michael Turner - I don't think he repeats his 08, but still very solid.
2. (18) Randy Moss - at 18 will end up being 1 of the steals of the draft, I can't believe he lasted that long.
3. (23) Marion Barber - very nice as an RB2
4. (38) Jason Witten - stud
5. (43) Brandon Marshall - total wildcard, very high risk/high reward play
6. (58) Donovan McNabb - love me some McNabb this year
7. (63) Reggie Bush - put's up numbers in various ways when he's on the field
8. (78) Baltimore - a little early for a D for my tastes, but should be more than solid
9. (83) Nate Burleson - like the upside
10. (98) Kevin Boss - will start once, wasted pick w/ Witten already in tow IMO.
11. (103) Donnie Avery - absolute steal in the 11th
12. (118) Leon Washington - huge upside play, don't know if I could stomach starting him regularly however.
13. (123) Matt Hasselbeck - wonderful backup
14. (138) Devery Henderson - any player in the NO offense has at least a shot to blow up
15. (143) David Akers - solid, Philly is going to score in bundles
16. (158) Hakeem Nicks - great flier pick
17. (163) Earnest Graham - love him in the 17th
McNabb & Hass are more than fine @ QB.
Turner & Barber are a tremendous 1-2 @ RB. Bush, Washington, and Graham provide adequate depth.
Moss is a monster. Marshall is a concern at WR2, not from a talent standpoint, but his situation & crazyiness makes me nervous. Burelson, Avery, Henderson, and Nicks are all good risks - IMO at lest one of them will end up beiong startable.
Witten is a stud.
Baltimore & Akers should both finish as top 5 performers at their positions.
Solid throughout. I would be a little concerned w/ depth at RB & WR out of the gate. I think that some of the guys you sre counting on will come through, but until the season gets under way, it's going to be a bit of a crapshoot.
Turner, Moss, McNabb, Witten, and Barber provide an excellent "foundation" - if a handful of you other guys pan out, you'll be hard to beat.viewtopic.php?f=44&t=443977