EAGER OWNER SEEKING NEW LEAGUE - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

EAGER OWNER SEEKING NEW LEAGUE

Moderator: Football Moderators

EAGER OWNER SEEKING NEW LEAGUE

Postby Poincare » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Hello out there. I'm just an ordinary guy who through an unfortunate misunderstanding will not be playing in the one league he has been in the past couple of years. I would really like to find one league to play in before the NFL season starts on Thursday. Here are some of my preferences (and they are just guidelines, not requirements):

1) Ideally, I'd like to find a live draft in the Southern California area--but I realize the chances of that happening are remote.

2) I'm OK with either a serpentine draft or auction league--but I would prefer an auction league.

3) I'd like to play with a minimum of 12 teams in the league. In fact, the deeper you guys go into the player pool the better I'd like it.

4) One major rule I'd like to play with is TWO active quarterbacks instead of one.

5) I'd like to play for small stakes--a $50 entry fee would suit me perfectly.

Looking forward to some responses.
Poincare
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: EAGER OWNER SEEKING NEW LEAGUE

Postby MrSalamander » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:19 am

Hey Eager Owner...

Not sure if you found your league but... I got a place here in So Cal to watch all the games, and we start our weekly fantasy promotion this coming week... Season Ticket Family Pizza in Cypress/Buena Park... hope to see you in.

The ownership and management are pretty hardcore - I'm an owner in a Dynasty league with IDPs and a redraft league with a bunch of buddies. Been in it for years... you'll be among friends. ;-D
MrSalamander
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds