Looking for yahoo $$ - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Looking for yahoo $$

Moderator: Football Moderators

Looking for yahoo $$

Postby Risk_ay » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:18 pm

12 or bigger, other than that I am completely flexible. Please let me know!
Risk_ay
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Looking for yahoo $$

Postby HoustonN05 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:58 pm

What's going on? I currently run a $100 fantasy football league on yahoo and with Baseball season winding down and football in full gear I wanted another league so I'm going to try and quickly scrape together another league if I can. I've been running football/ baseball leagues for approximately 5 seasons. I've had about 7 people ask me if I would run another league so I'm going to see if I can get it together. It is hosted on yahoo and standard head to head rules apply. Buy in will be $75 dollars and have 12 teams. Payouts will be as followed.

League Champion- $600
Runner Up- $300

I set the draft for Monday night September 21st at 7:30 PM Central Time. If this works for you let me know. Payment will be due by Monday before the draft. I'm confident I can get together enough to make this run. I already have a few interested parties and I'm going to send out an email to all my fantasy contacts and will go from there. If you want to join please send me an email at JWHaas07@gmail.com or a text message to 832-744-6616. I can also provide an ample amount of quality references.

Thanks, Joe Haas
HoustonN05
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds