Yea haaaa - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Yea haaaa

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yea haaaa

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:02 pm

I had my annual review today and got a raise. Would tell you how much I make but there are a couple people I work with that are around occasionally and that info is a big no no.

In this economy wasn't expecting anything. But as the owners and my boss said The business is still profitable so if the numbers show you deserve a raise you get one. They were a little more eloquent but I am not a big words guy.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yea haaaa

Postby Tyeattolah » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:16 pm

congrats HHF! Remember all your league mates come Christmas time...I'll send my list by PM! :-D
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Yea haaaa

Postby houstonherdfan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:35 pm

Tyeattolah wrote:congrats HHF! Remember all your league mates come Christmas time...I'll send my list by PM! :-D

Even with the 5% raise its not that much money. LOL but it is nice to know you are appreciated at work enough to get something in this kind of economy situation.
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)

Return to General Talk