Week 1 GC: Chicago @ Green Bay - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 1 GC: Chicago @ Green Bay

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 1 GC: Chicago @ Green Bay

Postby SniperShot » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:50 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
SniperShot wrote:I haven't seen a crappier route run by that WR on Cutlers last INT. Hard to blame Cutler for that one. Holy crap.

The Bears lack of decent WR's is going to hurt them, unless these guys start running better routes.

What, you mean you didn't think the 'run half of his slant and then fall over backwards' was a good way to go?
Was seriously so sad. I feel bad for Cutler. :-t
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Bronco_7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Was seriously so sad. I feel bad for Cutler.

Yeah I feel bad for Cutler too!! NOT A CHANCE!! He is going to love Chicago!
Sig GoodStash

12 team
QBs Roethlisberger, Kapernik
RBs Doug Martin, D Thomas, Bryce Brown
WRs C Johnson, Demaryius Thomas, Garcon
TE Gates
K Vinatiari
DST Jets, Cards
Bronco_7
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 6)

Postby e3 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:02 pm

As a Bronco fan and someone who has lived in Colorado (now wyoming). I can't tell you how happy it makes me to watch him fail.
It fills my heart with joy when I see that ridiculous haircut and the double chin start pouting and throwing temper tantrums.

He's the only person that I actually wish harm to. 4 interceptions, a great game winning 3rd and 1 by Rodgers/Jennings. Not to mention the miracle tip to stokely. Today was a good day. ;-D

Edit - and for the record, I didn't like his ass when he was a Bronco either. Freaking diva.
e3
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deanpapelbon » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:22 pm

Anyone know how many times Bennett was targeted tonight? It seems like he could have easily ended up with twice as many receptions/yards. He didnt look great as he dropped a few passes but several were off target. Cutler seems to look to him 1st on nearly every snap.
deanpapelbon
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby HomerJay » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:51 am

deanpapelbon wrote:Anyone know how many times Bennett was targeted tonight? It seems like he could have easily ended up with twice as many receptions/yards. He didnt look great as he dropped a few passes but several were off target. Cutler seems to look to him 1st on nearly every snap.

He was targeted 13 times which makes him the third most targeted reciever in week 1. He looks to be Cutler's first option right now...however all the WR on that team need to go back to route running 101
He who laughs last...thinks slowest
HomerJay
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy Expert

Postby moochman » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:01 pm

e3 wrote:As a Bronco fan and someone who has lived in Colorado (now wyoming). I can't tell you how happy it makes me to watch him fail.
It fills my heart with joy when I see that ridiculous haircut and the double chin start pouting and throwing temper tantrums.

He's the only person that I actually wish harm to. 4 interceptions, a great game winning 3rd and 1 by Rodgers/Jennings. Not to mention the miracle tip to stokely. Today was a good day. ;-D

Edit - and for the record, I didn't like his ass when he was a Bronco either. Freaking diva.

So, one vote against Cutler, then? :-D

I was impressed with both Bears WRs. Bennet and Hester look like they could put up some real numbers. If you are in a league that counts yardage for opposing secondary, Cutler could be a top 5 QB. :-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting