Ground and Pound! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New York Jets

Ground and Pound!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Ground and Pound!

Postby killiansjmd » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:12 am

Rex's new name for our offense. Pumped for the game tomorrow against the Texans! Hope we come out and physically dominate on both sides of the ball and get the Sanchex era off to a good start! ;-D
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Ground and Pound!

Postby NYjets18241 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Physically dominate they did my friend. Rushing for more total yards that Houston had, awesome. Hopefully they can replicate it next week against New England.
J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
NYjets18241
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Dawinner127 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:33 pm

Huge game next week. If we can keep up the pressure like we did this past week in Houston I don't see why we can't win this ball game. Sanchez looked stellar as well.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Postby killiansjmd » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 am

Dawinner127 wrote:Huge game next week. If we can keep up the pressure like we did this past week in Houston I don't see why we can't win this ball game. Sanchez looked stellar as well.

I agree. We need to be in Brady's face all day. They need to get him to the ground early and often. Should be a great game with all the talking going on.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:30 pm

killiansjmd wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:Huge game next week. If we can keep up the pressure like we did this past week in Houston I don't see why we can't win this ball game. Sanchez looked stellar as well.

I agree. We need to be in Brady's face all day. They need to get him to the ground early and often. Should be a great game with all the talking going on.

Any news on Jenkins? If he doesn't play we might be in a little bit of trouble. He was a huge part of the pressure last week in Houston. Every play I would see 77 in the backfield.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)

Return to New York Jets