Stressed on OSU - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Stressed on OSU

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Petey » Fri Nov 22, 2002 10:44 am

I'll take the paper bag challenge, but what are you guys going to do when OSU loses? DUKE already has his bungle bag and Slowkids can't fit a bag over the shortbus.

It's been eerily quiet around here and the weather is not so great. I think this will be one of the really good games of the rivalry.

GO BLUE!!!
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby DUKE » Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:15 am

My bag gets to come off after today. I'll finally be free! You'll look nice in a Wolverine bag Petey. It'll be nice not being "the paper bag guy"
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby slowkidz » Fri Nov 22, 2002 12:42 pm

Has it been a week already Duke? Man time flies when you're laughing your arse off!!! Ah well...It was worth it...Now you'll get to see what its like from the other end while Petey wears the bag!!!

If (and it is a big if!!!) OSU loses, then we can think of something...unless you have a better av than the bag...But I think it's tough to top that one!!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby DUKE » Fri Nov 22, 2002 2:29 pm

Let me tell from experience that the infamous bag is definitely sufficient punishment. You make a post, and then see that big bag up on the left of your post. It makes you wonder if anyone takes you serious or not. It would be fun to see that big Michigan bag on Petey. Keep me posted.
DUKE
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerInnovative Member

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 22, 2002 3:55 pm

allright petey!!! Bet's on!! I got the avs for GP this afternoon. PM me with your email address and I can send you the avs!! Or actually just the av, since you'll be under the michigan bag!!!

Friendliness: %

Postby Petey » Fri Nov 22, 2002 4:11 pm

It's on. I'll see you bagboys Saturday night.
Petey
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby slowkidz » Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:07 pm

Alright Petey....Where ya at? hahahahahahahahaha...now you get to know what it feels like to lose the Paperbag Challenge!!!!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Previous

Return to College Football