;-D
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 2 Sleepers

Postby DrEricFautstein » Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Chester Taylor vs. Detroit is a sneaky one :) If Grant didnt look so promising vs. the Bears i may have had to play him lol
Ryan/Flacco - Rice/Peterson - V.Cruz, St.Johnson, Den.Moore, Mike (TB) - Hernandez/Rudolph
DrEricFautstein
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Ruby Tues. » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:16 pm

Micheael Clayton vs. Buff??
Standard 12 team non ppr:
QB- Romo, Locker
WR- R. White, B. Marshall, R. Wayne, and P. Garcon
RB- L. McCoy, D. Martin, K. Smith, P. Hillis, and M. Goodsen
TE- G. Olsen
K- M. Bryant
D- Hou
Ruby Tues.
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 9)

Postby moochman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:58 pm

DrEricFautstein wrote:Chester Taylor vs. Detroit is a sneaky one :) If Grant didnt look so promising vs. the Bears i may have had to play him lol

This is a very nice pick. If the Vikes roll, ADP will probably get more second half rest and Taylor should be able to compile good numbers vs the Lions. I think 70 total yards and a score isn't out of the picture.

I like Randel el of the Skins vs Rams. I like the way he was used last week and think he could be good for 6-8 catches 70-100 yads and a score. Deep sleeper.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby SameSongNDance » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:09 pm

moochman wrote:
DrEricFautstein wrote:Chester Taylor vs. Detroit is a sneaky one :) If Grant didnt look so promising vs. the Bears i may have had to play him lol

This is a very nice pick. If the Vikes roll, ADP will probably get more second half rest and Taylor should be able to compile good numbers vs the Lions. I think 70 total yards and a score isn't out of the picture.

I like Randel el of the Skins vs Rams. I like the way he was used last week and think he could be good for 6-8 catches 70-100 yads and a score. Deep sleeper.

I did some research and it turns out Randel El seems to always have a great first game of the season but sort of tapers out as the season goes on. I hope he keeps it up though.

To recap on the sleepers mentioned thus far in this thread:

RB:
Chestor Taylor vs. DET
Rice/McGahee vs. SD

WR:
All Viking Recievers vs. DET
Mike Clayton vs. TB
Randel El vs. STL

TE:
Dustin Keller vs. NE

DST:
Washington DST vs. STL
Green Bay DST vs. CIN

Keep em comin!
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby DrEricFautstein » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:28 am

i would throw in Isaac Bruce WR-San Fran who is playing Seattle in San Fran...Bruce had a very good game, and got the targets when the game was on the line.. Michael Bush RB - Oak (big time reccommended, he had over 100 rushing yards last game vs . KC with atleast one TD)...i have settled with starting Bruce over E.Bennett vs. PIT and the other one i decide on from below...

Can you guys help me? Which WR should i choose from: Lance Moore @ PHI, or K.Walter vs. TEN (has a horrible history vs Titans..also coming off a hamstring issue...but Roethlisberger was able to put up 363 yards through the air so i just dont really know between these two...rankings say its K.walter but i am leaning towards Moore, i have a hunch he is going to find the endzone this sunday
Ryan/Flacco - Rice/Peterson - V.Cruz, St.Johnson, Den.Moore, Mike (TB) - Hernandez/Rudolph
DrEricFautstein
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby mrjack81 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:33 am

jason campbell against the non existant pass d of the rams. run dmc against the chiefs.
mrjack81
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby moochman » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:47 am

TE Todd Heap of the Raves has a nice match-up vs the Bolts. Miller was open all night and did very respectible with a QB who couldn't hit water from the boat.
Shiancoe of the Vikes is another sleeper TE. The Detroit Lions do not cover the TE well. Ever. It is more of an anomoly when the TE does not score a TD vs the Lions. Last week Shockey 2 TDs.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby Urgar » Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Leon Washington vs the Pats. Fred Jackson killed them last week, him and Washington are similar in make-up. Michael Bush vs the Chiefs, don't be surprised if he finds the endzone again. Patrick Crayton vs the Giants, has good history against them, and that was when he was the #3 receiver in Dallas (Number 4 if you count Witten).
Urgar
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby ultramagnetic » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:24 pm

May not be helpful numbers, but I like Mewelde Moore to run for 20 and catch for 40-50.

¡Viva los Raiders!
ultramagnetic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Baseball

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk