Through Week 17 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dallas Cowboys

Through Week 17

Moderator: Football Moderators

Through Week 17

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Well going to Tampa is usually not easy and it wasn't again. Our D was horrendous trust me I started them in FF. This is not a team we should be allowing to stomp down field without sacking them, or causing a turnover more often.

The good side is our offense seemed to be rolling pretty good. Glad to see all 3 getting involved. I also like the no turnovers and minimal penalties. 1-2 of those and we lose this game.

This game should have been easier but I'll take the vic. Lets keep rolling Boys. ;-D
Last edited by Cowboys 4 life on Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 87)
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Through Week 9

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Through Week 9 I've got to say I'm impressed. We have flown under the radar instead of being in the headlines every week and have managed to take over 1st place by spanking the Eagles.

We even could have won the 2 games we have lost against NY and Den. The next few games are on the easier side with GB being the toughest challenge. Then comes the nightmare in Dec where we play NY at NY, NO at NO, SD at home and Wash at Wash. Really all comes down to that.

Lets keep it up boys. ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Through Week 16

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:40 pm

Through week 16 you have to be happy with the Boys. They seem to be a better team and limit the mistakes. We got through a rediculously tough december with only one loss and thanks to the Giants crapping the bed locked up the playoffs. ;-D

Now its the final week of the season and where we rank in the playoffs is decided by a bunch of factors this weekend. Bottom line is beat the Eagles again. We did it earlier and can do it again. Worst case is we travel in the first game. All of the teams we could play are beatable but at the same time all can beat us. Who knows what will happen. Just happy to be in the playoffs.
Cowboys 4 life

Re: Through Week 17

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:40 pm

ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)—Tony Romo(notes) and the Dallas Cowboys had their way with the Philadelphia Eagles on Sunday. Their reward: the NFC East title and the challenge of trying to do it again.

Tony Romo threw a pair of early touchdown passes and the defense took over from there, sending Dallas to a 24-0 victory over Philadelphia on Sunday and setting up a rematch at their new palace next weekend.

That says it all. Nicely played game Boys. Lets do the same next week.
Cowboys 4 life

Return to Dallas Cowboys