Guys Trade Help PLEASE! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Guys Trade Help PLEASE!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Guys Trade Help PLEASE!

Postby PowderedToastMan » Tue Sep 03, 2002 5:29 am

Hi guys. I just had an offer thrown my way and im fairly new to the FF thing so i am hesitant on if it will better my squad here is the offer FAIR or NO? I have been offered Thomas Jones and T.Glenn for D.McCallister? Is this an even trade? You help would be apperiated the pros and cons. Thanks
PowderedToastMan

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Not Good

Postby trentvaughn » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:02 am

:-t I wouldn't do it. The Deuce is ready to (hopefully) have a breakthrough season. Thomas Jones has been trying to wrestle the starting job away from Michael Pittman in Arizona (once again, Arizona) for two years. He only got it now because Pittman is gone. Terry Glenn could go either way. But I wouldn't trade a RB who they traded Ricky Williams away to start for a 7th pick two years ago who still can't start and Glenn.

Trentvaughn
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:29 am

go for it. deuce will only get hurt. his history of injuries is too suspicious. i had the chance to keep him after drafting him last year, but opted to keep eric moulds instead. thomas will break out this year, and ruch for 1000 yards, only because after him, there is no one on the depth chart. arizona will have no choice to keep him in there. and terry glenn will be a stud this year. when it is all said and done. i would make the deal

Postby PowderedToastMan » Tue Sep 03, 2002 8:40 am

Thanks for the Input guys. so i have a YEH and a NEH! Please guys keep posting your opinions so i can have more to go on. and i really apperiate the guys who have posted so far. Giving me lots of ideas and opinions. THANX O:-)
PowderedToastMan

Return to Football Talk