kickureface wrote:questions to those who have WATCHED THE GAME and UNDERSTAND a decent level of football.
1. how was gb pass rush? sounds like a big improvement of bengals oline or horrible rush? (rooting for better oline)
2. what was jennings doing. i honestly thought he was out of the game but apparently not.
3. how did cedric benson run all over them?
4. those eying ocho, woodson get torched a lot or was there more to this story?
5. cincy D actually decent now? knocked the GB run game around and looked like rodgers was pressured hard.
1. Pass rush seemed OK, but they did very poor tackling. Bengals O Line looked good and was opening up a lot of holes for Benson. A lot of it was poor tackling on the part of the packers.
2. He has been in the game, but they didnt look his way much. A lot of it was because packers O Line was not giving rodgers much time to throw, so he was hitting driver and checking down a lot on quick 3 step drops. Never had time to hit Jennings routes.
3. Bengals o line opened lots of holes, and very poor tackling on the part of packers D
4. Ocho had a few good plays, but mostly woodson did well against him.
5. I think it had much more to do with packers O Line sucking than bengals D doing really good. Rodgers had no time to throw the ball.