Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby ColtsRepeat » Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:54 pm

frank gore you my boy!
ColtsRepeat
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

User avatar

Posts: 275
Joined: 14 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby iky » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:20 pm

where all my favorite Stinkhawks fans? Hiding under the bad or choking on their own words?
Image

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1310
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: L.A. - Still waitin for the team

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Niners dominated this game. Only game on in the bay area.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby biju » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:54 pm

iky wrote:where all my favorite Stinkhawks fans? Hiding under the bad or choking on their own words?


Naw, I literally broke my laptop after the second Frank Gore run. :-D

To the Cowboys fan that said the 49ers dominated, I would say yes with the exception that they could only muster up 9 points outside of the two long Frank Gore runs. If Lofa Tatupu and the rest of the Seahawks actually remain healthy for any portion of the season I say we take this rematch when it comes back to Seattle.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:57 pm

biju wrote:
iky wrote:where all my favorite Stinkhawks fans? Hiding under the bad or choking on their own words?


Naw, I literally broke my laptop after the second Frank Gore run. :-D

To the Cowboys fan that said the 49ers dominated, I would say yes with the exception that they could only muster up 9 points outside of the two long Frank Gore runs. If Lofa Tatupu and the rest of the Seahawks actually remain healthy for any portion of the season I say we take this rematch when it comes back to Seattle.


:-D :-b Thats like saying "if you take away the part of the game we were completely dominated in then we were not really dominated." Part of the game is rush D Biju. Noone thinks of the niners as a Passing team.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby biju » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:05 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
biju wrote:
iky wrote:where all my favorite Stinkhawks fans? Hiding under the bad or choking on their own words?


Naw, I literally broke my laptop after the second Frank Gore run. :-D

To the Cowboys fan that said the 49ers dominated, I would say yes with the exception that they could only muster up 9 points outside of the two long Frank Gore runs. If Lofa Tatupu and the rest of the Seahawks actually remain healthy for any portion of the season I say we take this rematch when it comes back to Seattle.


:-D :-b Thats like saying "if you take away the part of the game we were completely dominated in then we were not really dominated." Part of the game is rush D Biju. Noone thinks of the niners as a Passing team.


So you're telling me they dominated the game because of two running plays?

Yes, I agree that the Seahawks were outplayed today, but with the exception of two long runs (where our starting MLB was out) the 49ers generated 9 points. I understand what you're saying but outside of two plays it didn't translate to points on the board.

It would be like saying the Seahawks dominated that playoff win against the Cowboys because we won, not because of that single play where Romo bobbled the place.
Image
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor
Posts: 5941
Joined: 6 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Seattle - Ballard

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:09 pm

biju wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:
biju wrote:
Naw, I literally broke my laptop after the second Frank Gore run. :-D

To the Cowboys fan that said the 49ers dominated, I would say yes with the exception that they could only muster up 9 points outside of the two long Frank Gore runs. If Lofa Tatupu and the rest of the Seahawks actually remain healthy for any portion of the season I say we take this rematch when it comes back to Seattle.


:-D :-b Thats like saying "if you take away the part of the game we were completely dominated in then we were not really dominated." Part of the game is rush D Biju. Noone thinks of the niners as a Passing team.


So you're telling me they dominated the game because of two running plays?

Yes, I agree that the Seahawks were outplayed today, but with the exception of two long runs (where our starting MLB was out) the 49ers generated 9 points. I understand what you're saying but outside of two plays it didn't translate to points on the board.

It would be like saying the Seahawks dominated that playoff win against the Cowboys because we won, not because of that single play where Romo bobbled the place.


Yes I am saying that. Dominating doesn't have to be getting 10 carries and scoring a TD on a 8 minute drive. In fact it looks even better to do it in 1 play.

I thought that playoff game was pretty even. If I recall there was not domination from either team. Very even game. We had a chance of winning the game and blew it.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 78)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby iky » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:15 pm

biju wrote:
iky wrote:where all my favorite Stinkhawks fans? Hiding under the bad or choking on their own words?


Naw, I literally broke my laptop after the second Frank Gore run. :-D

To the Cowboys fan that said the 49ers dominated, I would say yes with the exception that they could only muster up 9 points outside of the two long Frank Gore runs. If Lofa Tatupu and the rest of the Seahawks actually remain healthy for any portion of the season I say we take this rematch when it comes back to Seattle.

Take it easy on the hardware, I still need you here for week 6!
Image

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1310
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: L.A. - Still waitin for the team

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby Metroid » Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:22 pm

I don't know if I'd say the Hawks were "dominated" but I would say they really outmatched, SF was just playing on a different level than Seattle.

You know who dominated...Frank Gore. 16 rushes for 207 and 2 TDs, he was also the leading receiver with 5 receptions for 39 yards. He looked VERY good today.
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Week 2 GC: Seattle @ San Francisco

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:39 pm

woot, awesome game, nice to see an SF team doing well to help me forget about the Giants sucking balls.

Metroid wrote:I don't know if I'd say the Hawks were "dominated" but I would say they really outmatched, SF was just playing on a different level than Seattle.

You know who dominated...Frank Gore. 16 rushes for 207 and 2 TDs, he was also the leading receiver with 5 receptions for 39 yards. He looked VERY good today.


your sig over here >>>>>>>>>>>>> your sig on the dark side

also, i just realized my username has a much different meaning over here.
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe


Posts: 13
(Past Year: 4)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 18:43 hours
(and 42 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact