Hell of a win! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New York Jets

Hell of a win!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hell of a win!

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Hell of a win boys ;-D Defense is absolutely dominating. Haven't aloud an offensive touchdown in 8 quarters. Held Moss to 4 catches and 24 yards as well. I'm extremely confident in Sanchez. Seeing him come out in the second half and complete a 45 yard pass to Cotchery to open the half was phenomenal.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Hell of a win!

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:55 am

Dawinner127 wrote:Hell of a win boys ;-D Defense is absolutely dominating. Haven't aloud an offensive touchdown in 8 quarters. Held Moss to 4 catches and 24 yards as well. I'm extremely confident in Sanchez. Seeing him come out in the second half and complete a 45 yard pass to Cotchery to open the half was phenomenal.

That was definitely one of the best wins in recent memory. I LOVE the defense, and I can't get over how poised Sanchez has looked so far. I can't wait to get Pace back! ;-D :-)

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)

Postby Dawinner127 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:36 am

flotsamnjetsam wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:Hell of a win boys ;-D Defense is absolutely dominating. Haven't aloud an offensive touchdown in 8 quarters. Held Moss to 4 catches and 24 yards as well. I'm extremely confident in Sanchez. Seeing him come out in the second half and complete a 45 yard pass to Cotchery to open the half was phenomenal.

That was definitely one of the best wins in recent memory. I LOVE the defense, and I can't get over how poised Sanchez has looked so far. I can't wait to get Pace back! ;-D :-)

Agreed! What do you think they are going to do? Alternate between Pace, Gholston and Thomas or give Pace is starting spot back? If it was up to me, I'd try and move Thomas or Gholston to DE (Didn't Thomas used to play there anyways?) and leave the LB core as it is. They look damn good!
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby killiansjmd » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 pm

Great Win!

Pace will start as soon as he comes back. I'm trying to be patient with Gholston since I did want the Jets to draft him last year. If Rex can't get him going in this attack style defense than that does not bode well for his future in the NFL. Maybe we can trade him to cleveland?? lol
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 pm

killiansjmd wrote:Great Win!

Pace will start as soon as he comes back. I'm trying to be patient with Gholston since I did want the Jets to draft him last year. If Rex can't get him going in this attack style defense than that does not bode well for his future in the NFL. Maybe we can trade him to cleveland?? lol

I think Gholston will come around. He is one of the most athletically gifted athletes I have seen in the NFL. I'm sure Mangini would give us a first round and third round for an unproven LB though ;-D
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to New York Jets