Greg Jennings - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Greg Jennings

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Greg Jennings

Postby Guru13 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:36 pm

The yardage total is nice, but I was at the game and I'm really concerned about him. He was on the sidelines A LOT. He wasn't really being tended to by anyone, he'd just go over there and stand on the sidelines for a few plays, come back in for two and then go back out. Us Jennings owners got lucky with two big plays. I couldn't tell if he was grabbing his wrist or not, but it did kinda look like that. I was on the other side of the field.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Greg Jennings

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:48 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:The yardage total is nice, but I was at the game and I'm really concerned about him. He was on the sidelines A LOT. He wasn't really being tended to by anyone, he'd just go over there and stand on the sidelines for a few plays, come back in for two and then go back out. Us Jennings owners got lucky with two big plays. I couldn't tell if he was grabbing his wrist or not, but it did kinda look like that. I was on the other side of the field.

Well I guess we just hope for the best. But yeah I agree that we got lucky with the yardage on two catches. Anyone who isnt concerned with 2 catches in 2 weeks from their number one WR would be a fool. Hope everything is cool.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Football Talk