Yahoo's weigh geigh constantly changing projections. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Yahoo's weigh geigh constantly changing projections.

Moderator: Football Moderators

Yahoo's weigh geigh constantly changing projections.

Postby Sex Panther » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:01 pm

I have been playing FF for like 7 or 8 years.

I have only played on Yahoo - force of habit I guess. I only play in private leagues w/ friends for $$.

However, somthing that really iritates me for some reason - Yahoo constantly changes their season long projections - it's retarded. Stick to your guns for the love of god.

Randy Moss for example - preseason, Yahoo had him projected at like 1400 yards and 16 or 17 TD. Now, Randy Moss is projected at 1078 and less than 10 TD...

Marques Colston - prior to the season, very mediocre numbers - like 1000/6 - now, 1230/14...

AP - like 1700/14 prior to the season, last week it was like 2000/21, now 1962/19...

Brady - preseason - like 4800/42 or something gaudy, now, projects to less than Schaub - 4225/26.8 vs 4300/27

The only thing that irriates me more is that d bag Matthew Berry on the boo-yah network
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead
Sex Panther
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Yahoo's weigh geigh constantly changing projections.

Postby 2ksports » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:36 pm

I'm going to take advantage of this and trade Schaub for Brady.
2ksports
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 2)

Postby SameSongNDance » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:16 pm

Sex Panther wrote:I have been playing FF for like 7 or 8 years.

I have only played on Yahoo - force of habit I guess. I only play in private leagues w/ friends for $$.

However, somthing that really iritates me for some reason - Yahoo constantly changes their season long projections - it's retarded. Stick to your guns for the love of god.

Randy Moss for example - preseason, Yahoo had him projected at like 1400 yards and 16 or 17 TD. Now, Randy Moss is projected at 1078 and less than 10 TD...

Marques Colston - prior to the season, very mediocre numbers - like 1000/6 - now, 1230/14...

AP - like 1700/14 prior to the season, last week it was like 2000/21, now 1962/19...

Brady - preseason - like 4800/42 or something gaudy, now, projects to less than Schaub - 4225/26.8 vs 4300/27

The only thing that irriates me more is that d bag Matthew Berry on the boo-yah network

They are obviously tailoring their expectations weekly. That is a joke, it's why I don't care what they project about any player, ever.
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby sirchadwick1 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:42 am

It's always been like that... I just use their projections as a basic guideline. I never trust in them completely. That's why we have these great forums to discuss true value and expectations.
2010 12-team .5PPR
QB - Ryan, Vick
RB - S. Greene, Forte, Stewart, F. Jones, Sproles
WR - Moss, Megatron, NYG Smith, Floyd, M. Williams (TB)
TE - Cooley
D - CIN (week to week)
K - Bironas
sirchadwick1
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Football Talk