what do plan for your waiver? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

what do plan for your waiver?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: what do plan for your waiver?

Postby thejusman1 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:31 pm

I use my waiver claim as liberally and thoughtlessly as Obama uses tax payer dollars.
thejusman1
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby GoCardZ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 pm

i had #2 waiver and just dropped mike bell, hoping #1 would take the bait. now i got #1, yee haw
GoCardZ
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby SameSongNDance » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:34 pm

thejusman1 wrote:I use my waiver claim as liberally and thoughtlessly as Obama uses tax payer dollars.

ahmen brotha, I'm up to a total of like 25 WW between my 3 teams :-b. That is my strategy. I purposely prioritized WR's as last in the draft b/c I love working wonder with WW WR's. Atleast 3 viable WR's seem to pop off the WW yearly. The same cannot be said for QBs and RB's..I'm also 6-0 as of now so I have to be doing something right..

P.S Mike Bell is far from expandable for WW priority at this point unless you are in a 8-team league..JMHO
SameSongNDance
Head Coach
Head Coach

CafeholicCafe Ranker

Postby GoCardZ » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:11 pm

SameSongNDance wrote:
thejusman1 wrote:I use my waiver claim as liberally and thoughtlessly as Obama uses tax payer dollars.

ahmen brotha, I'm up to a total of like 25 WW between my 3 teams :-b. That is my strategy. I purposely prioritized WR's as last in the draft b/c I love working wonder with WW WR's. Atleast 3 viable WR's seem to pop off the WW yearly. The same cannot be said for QBs and RB's..I'm also 6-0 as of now so I have to be doing something right..

P.S Mike Bell is far from expandable for WW priority at this point unless you are in a 8-team league..JMHO

my rb's are set, and with him sitting out this week, pt coming back, i just dont see him keeping his value. just a gut feeling
GoCardZ
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby jake_twothousandfive » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 pm

SameSongNDance wrote:

Pretty wise thinking. WR is so deep it's nearly impossible to prepare for everyone in the preseason. It's logical to expect relatively valuable WRs to pop off of the waiver wire more often than other positions.
jake_twothousandfive
General Manager
General Manager

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Football Talk