fierro33 wrote:out of the most common pickups these past few weeks how would u rate these wrs"
lets rate in detail
You have to qualify what "rate" means. Here is my list based on who has the highest upside, which all i care about with WW WR.
1) Ginn - how is he available in your league? Anyways CATCH THE TD PASSES TED!!!. He should have a great year getting one on one coverages because of the strong running game of MIA. 8-10TD are not totally crazy, but 5-6 are more likely.
2) Burelson - Needs a healthy hasselback, but he should continue to post reliable big numbers in the pass happpy SEA offense, plus in NFC West.
3) Gage - same argument, lost of 1 on 1 coverage due to the running game. I personally don't like him that much because he is too Santonio HOlmes like, 15 points one week, 2 points the next.
1) Manningham - Believe it peoples. This guy is legit. When the NYG WR get healthy his production will drop off though.
2) Knox - lots of options in CHI-town, but he looks to be a good keeper league player. KR duties may hurt his impact?
3) Robinson - #1 WR in a bad offense, i like it. STL cannot be this bad for the whole season....or can they?
1) Sims Walker - I dont buy this guy at all. Will the real Sim WAlker please stand up please stand up?
2) IND WR2 - eh