Fitz - Fantasy on ESPN... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Fitz - Fantasy on ESPN...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Fitz - Fantasy on ESPN...

Postby bazzy_51 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:55 pm

Anyone see this? I was just looking over rosters and noticed this unusual icon of a football next to Fitz name on the overall roster viewing page. So I moved my cursor over it and it pops up with a picture of Fitz and a quesiton 'Did you draft me? If you did click here.' So I did an this is what pops up, check it out:

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/footb ... zpromotion

Haha hes trying everything to bring people away from the 'Madden Curse' I guess... :-b

A big thanks to deluxe_247 for the sweet sig!
bazzy_51
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fitz - Fantasy on ESPN...

Postby lacunacoiler » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:22 am

bazzy_51 wrote:Anyone see this? I was just looking over rosters and noticed this unusual icon of a football next to Fitz name on the overall roster viewing page. So I moved my cursor over it and it pops up with a picture of Fitz and a quesiton 'Did you draft me? If you did click here.' So I did an this is what pops up, check it out:

Haha hes trying everything to bring people away from the 'Madden Curse' I guess... :-b

lolz yeah i got it too... in at least 3 teams.... i do hope that i win that ball though....
lacunacoiler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kickureface » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:27 am

yea sadly i dont have any. otherwise id create 15 leages with 1 other person in it and go after fitz!
kickureface
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 pm

So because I don't play ESPN FFB and have Bildin instead of Fitz I don't qualify for the autographed ball?

If I were a democrat I could easily come up with an argument as to how I am being discriminated against.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Goody » Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:58 pm

No wonder why Fitz was drafted so high in the first round.... :-b
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Postby lacunacoiler » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm

lacunacoiler wrote:
bazzy_51 wrote:Anyone see this? I was just looking over rosters and noticed this unusual icon of a football next to Fitz name on the overall roster viewing page. So I moved my cursor over it and it pops up with a picture of Fitz and a quesiton 'Did you draft me? If you did click here.' So I did an this is what pops up, check it out:

lolz yeah i got it too... in at least 3 teams.... i do hope that i win that ball though....

well the reason i drafted fitz on several teams in both espn & yahoo is to test to see how far a wr-wr or wr-wr-wr opener would take me...

so far the wr-wr-wr i got in espn is doing well going 1-1 & averaging over 120 with espn's default scoring(no fractional pts to make it even harder).. been lucky with grant, pierre, freddy, carnell, & mike bell as my main rb's...
lacunacoiler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk