Rate these TEs for rest of year - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Rate these TEs for rest of year

Moderator: Football Moderators

Rate these TEs for rest of year

Postby MadScott » Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:40 pm

I'm one of the many affected by Shockey being gone for the season. Rate these TEs for me for the rest of the year. I'll put them in the order that I think they will be in.

Kleinsasser, Minn.
Miller, Hou.
Clark, Chi.
Mili, Sea.
LJ Smith Phi.
T. Johnson, Oak.
Williams, NO

Also, I grabbed Kleinsasser for this week, is that a better play than Miller?
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:21 am

Des Clark is a sleeper. He is the check down reciever for the Bears QB. Good for looks every week, can't ask for more out of a TE.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby MadScott » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:33 pm

I liked him at Denver but he hasn't done much so far. Perhaps now is his time.
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Guest » Sun Nov 16, 2003 12:36 pm

I like Des.Clarks chances myself, he had Kordell who did almost nothing but run for his life, then he was hurt, then he came back less than 100%.......
He still has 2 tds already( Bubba owners- take note), and when he was healthy was one of the leading recievers on DaBears.

Friendliness: %

Postby MadScott » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:30 pm

I played Kleinsasser yesterday and got 3 pts for his performance but that offense is starting to worry me a bit.

Dallas Clark is available in my league and I'm thinking about grabbing him. Who is the better TE for the rest of the year between Kleinsasser and Clark?
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby KingGhidra » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:49 pm

Dallas Clark is a good pickup for the next 2 weeks while Pollard is recovering from injury.
KingGhidra
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby MadScott » Mon Nov 17, 2003 4:51 pm

That's what I'm thinking. Manning has liked him from day 1. He's averaged right around the 40yds./game plateau for the year. Until Minn. gets it turned around I think that's how I'll go.
MadScott
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to Football Talk