Give out your Gameball! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Give out your Gameball!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Give out your Gameball!

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:02 pm

This week I'm giving a couple out to the great recieving performers of the day.These guys had numerous catches tallying up to well over 100 yards apiece & each found the endzone twice,Terrell Owens,Marvin Harrison,& my personal favorite,Hines Ward.

Special Defensive Gameball goes to Minnesota for laying the smackdown on Favre & the much favored Packers.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SuperCafone » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:32 pm

My gameball goes to Hines Ward, I do not own him but great game, so bad I traded him for Moulds five weeks ago!!
GP: Im so sorry for Maddox I was really sore to see a guy with his heart,and that was finally living his dream go down.
solo c'è la vittoria
SuperCafone
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:54 pm

Thanks Supe,I was sorry about that too.Tommy is not only a good QB,he's a great guy.Here's hoping he's back soon.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby JayM09 » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:57 pm

my gameball goes to mcnabb. doing what he did with a fractured ankle, wow 8-o 8-o 8-o. that was pretty amazing...
JayM09
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby beerman » Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:24 pm

my gameball also goes to mcnabb for throwing 4 td's with the facture ankle! although i think reid left him in to long! it could the reason he's out 6 to 8 weeks!
beerman
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby slowkidz » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:11 am

I do agree with aforementioned players, but I need to give mine out to the Butch Davis for getting the Browns back into consideration and creating a running game out of nowhere!! Plus it helps that they won my bet with DUKE! That's just an added bonus!!

Look out GP!! There are some new dogs in town!!!
slowkidz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Champion

Postby Homeless » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:12 am

Has to be McNabb this week. What a MAN !
Homeless
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I could be anywhere! and so could my SILK scarf! M&M's anyone ?

Postby Arlo » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:24 am

All worthy choices, but I have to go with McNabb as well. That effort was simply unbelievable!
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby kashikis » Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:00 am

This week undeniably has to go to McNabb ! WOW that man earned a lot more respect from me this week being a Giants fan so here ya go.

honorable mention goes to Jeremy Shockey for his first 100 yard game just when everyone was countin him out
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby cwebb » Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:13 am

Shockey had a monster game for a rookie TE with eleven catches adding up to 111 yards, but McNabb's first half is one of the very best we'll ever tell our kids about...
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to Football Talk