Brady Quinn/Derek Anderson... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Brady Quinn/Derek Anderson...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Brady Quinn/Derek Anderson...

Postby bazzy_51 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:35 pm

Time to grab DA especially in deeper leagues where you have zero starting QBs on the WW? Apparently they pulled Quinn for DA today...

Brady Quinn was pulled in favor of Derek Anderson to open the second half of Sunday's Browns-Ravens game. Quinn finished 6-of-8 for 34 yards and a pick against Baltimore.
At least the Browns are on the road; coach Eric Mangini won't get booed for pulling Quinn in Baltimore. Quinn hasn't been able to go deep and has been turnover prone, but the Browns' playcalling is about as conservative as you'd ever see. No matter who's at QB, the Browns offense is going to struggle.

I know so far DA hasn't done jack, but first game back a little rust? I remember the only pro bowl and elite fantasy year Braylon Edwards had also came with DA at helm, so a bump to him?

What are the thoughts on this situation, think DA is finally gonna take the job back or is this just a one game. I have to think that Cleveland is going to try to stick with DA for the simple fact that Quinn was 6-8 with a pick when they pulled him, so it wasn't TERRIBLE, not a 6-20 with 2-3 picks like some other QBs. What are the thoughts?

A big thanks to deluxe_247 for the sweet sig!
bazzy_51
Head Coach
Head Coach

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Football Talk