Goof of the Week! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Goof of the Week!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Goof of the Week!

Postby Guttpuppy » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:24 pm

Pittsburgh's offensive line/pass blocking was horrendous & not just on the play that Maddox was injured,they pressured him hard all day.Poor Tommyboy never had a chance,now we've got not only the loss but a QB with a spinal cord contusion,not good.....Thanks guys!
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby SuperCafone » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:40 pm

My team with its two RB's Taylor and McAllister combining for 12 pts and as a result making my 8-2 team lose to a 1-9 team.
Mr.M.Faulk: If you do play tomorrow I'll be very,very, very pissed off!
solo c'è la vittoria
SuperCafone
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby beerman » Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:31 pm

well half my team was a goof this week i can only hope bulger throws 4 td and 300 yards! and starting robinson over gardner was a mistake!
beerman
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:08 am

This is going to seem trivial, but once again I start Pollard, and once again he sucks. It's McMichael the rest of the year, regardless of match-ups or who's QBing in Miami. I'm sick of Pollard and his goose eggs!!
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:26 am

The 49ers, for failing to put that game away... Ouch!
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby cwebb » Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:15 am

I'm sorry to say that but I better wait until after MNF to decide on Goof of the Week, Bears always feature at least one player who should be considered for that award!
cwebb
Bouncer
Bouncer

Cafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby kashikis » Mon Nov 18, 2002 9:30 am

Sorry GP but my vote goes to the Pittsburgh Defense... the were totally outplayed and scored negative points in our league

honorable mention goed to shaun alexander even though i dont have him but only 18 yds man!
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Dazedncnfz » Mon Nov 18, 2002 11:11 am

Well...Luckly for me I benched Maddox 45 min before game time and started Brooks! As far as goof of the week Fred Taylor gets it for scored me 5 points, I also luckly again becnched Alexander and started George. Fred Taylor with 5 and Shawn Alexander with 3....OUCH!

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Brady Ball

Postby DraftDodger » Mon Nov 18, 2002 1:27 pm

My man Tom Brady. After two 30+ fantasy point weeks, he puts up 4 ... 4 ??? points against a mediocre Oakland secondary? I guess you don't need a secondary if you have a pass rush ...

It's pretty bad when you wish you'd started Kitna over last year's Superbowl MVP.

The next few games look great for Brady but this past game has him almost in the Guttpuppy house with me.
DraftDodger
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe Writer

Postby Guttpuppy » Tue Nov 19, 2002 10:09 am

Dazed has got me thinking that Cortez is way worthy of a BIG goof after missing the game-winning FG 2 weeks in a row.The 49ers have been carrying an inactive kicker all year on the roster,Chandler is his name,time to activate him.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to Football Talk