As a poster on this website for about 5 years, there are certain questions that i respond to and definitely ones i don't. Here are some suggestions for posting questions. You may not need these suggestions but those people for whose posts I won't even read will find these helpful, i think
1. Make the post title what the issue is. ex. jacobs or portis to start. Generic thread titles like what rb to start are always overlooked by me.
2. Make the question brief, too long a question makes for a respondent to have to work too long to answer, the shorter the advice, the more likely you will get a response.
3. Put a little of your own opinion into your thought process, you might get some responses that agree, like your thought process or totally disagree, either way you are more likely to get a response.
4. Don't list your whole squad and say "who should I start?" Those I disregard altogether. You are playing fantasy to manage your own team, if you need help on your whole squad this hobby isn't a good fit for you.
5. Make sure when using whir, that you provide a link when posting to someone else's thread. It's a must.
good luck , hope that helps.
QB's McNabb, Palmer,
RB's DWill, M.Barber, P.Thomas, J.Stewart, L.McCoy, Choice
WR's Jennings, V.Jackson, L. Evans, Burleson
K's Akers, Prater
D Baltimore, 49ers