Week 4 GC: Detroit @ Chicago - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 4 GC: Detroit @ Chicago

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 4 GC: Detroit @ Chicago

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:18 pm

moochman wrote:Stafford fumble, Bears recover. Looks like the planets are back in alinement. Lions came out flat in second half.

This
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Chip shot FG 34-21 Bad Guys. Hauntingly familiar.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah looking like the play of the game was that 103 yard return. Took everything out of the Lions it seems. Tigers are still up 5-3 bottom of the eighth. Looks like the Tigers will be able to atleast force a one game playoff tuesday against the Twins. You want to talk about a collapse, we could talk about the Tigers.....man...
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Why can't the Bears just run from the 1 and 2 yard line instead of all this play action and QB sneaks?! Come on Forte! Bah %-6 !+)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:25 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:Why can't the Bears just run from the 1 and 2 yard line instead of all this play action and QB sneaks?! Come on Forte! Bah %-6 !+)

Yeah whenever i have the RB for the team that play actions from the one i want to kill people.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:27 pm

latsprewell20002000 wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Why can't the Bears just run from the 1 and 2 yard line instead of all this play action and QB sneaks?! Come on Forte! Bah %-6 !+)

Yeah whenever i have the RB for the team that play actions from the one i want to kill people.

No joke! TWO 1 or 2 yard TD passes and a failed QB sneak from inside the 2... :-P
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:28 pm

It wasn't a sneak. It looked like a dive play to Forte, but the Center or guard tripped Cutler and he couldn't make the handoff.

Spree, I am stunned that the Tigers blew the lead, but it is only fitting since nobody seemed to want to win the AL Central race anyway.
What sucks with the Lions is that they seem to have forgotten to push the ball downfield. Megatron was opening everything up for them and now they don't seem to glance downfield.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:32 pm

moochman wrote:

It wasn't a sneak. It looked like a dive play to Forte, but the Center or guard tripped Cutler and he couldn't make the handoff.

Spree, I am stunned that the Tigers blew the lead, but it is only fitting since nobody seemed to want to win the AL Central race anyway.
What sucks with the Lions is that they seem to have forgotten to push the ball downfield. Megatron was opening everything up for them and now they don't seem to glance downfield.

Yup they have seem to have forgotten about Calvin for some reason. That should ALWAYS be there first priority, getting the ball down the damn field to the best player on the field.

The Tigers melt down started awhile ago. Its just crazy they had a 7 game lead like what 15-16 days ago? Thats just insane. Then they got the split they needed against the Twins and I thought well no way we will just lose every game left and the Twins win out lol.... But yeah nobody wanted it but right now the Twins CLEARLY want it more. If they are lucky enough to get the one game playoff and win it I will be amazed. Who do they pitch in the one game playoff if it happens? JV- done he pitched today, Jackson maybe? Cant put Porcello out there in a game like that on the road can they? Ahhh!!
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby moochman » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:35 pm

It almost has to be Porcello, Spree. A lot to ask of the kid, but he has done impressive things this season.

Lions starting to look downfield again. Big third down play.

moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby tomkatt » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Forte is killing me. I'm so glad I spent a high draft pick for a decoy. :-t
"Sometime during the Pats game last week, I decided that Tomlinson was the best overall running back of my lifetime. There's nothing he can't do: deadly receiver, tough inside runner, explosive to the outside, you name it." - ESPN's Bill Simmons
tomkatt
Head Coach
Head Coach

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting