Week 4 GC: Oakland @ Houston - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 4 GC: Oakland @ Houston

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 4 GC: Oakland @ Houston

Postby The Lung » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 am

Coach Tom Cable stood behind JaMarcus Russell following the Raiders' 29-6 loss to the Texans.

"I thought he played his best football all year in terms of where he is going with it and his presence and all of those things," Cable said, adding that he counted nine drops by Raiders receivers in the game. Russell's completion rate is down to 39.8%. He's on pace to throw four TDs and 16 INTs.

Tom Cable shouldn't be arrested for punching the assistant coach, he should be arrested for being delusional!
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Week 4 GC: Oakland @ Houston

Postby BearsFan65 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:36 am

Ok, so I too deluded myself into thinking that McFadden would actually put up numbers against that Houston D. Turns out the things I learned in Football 101 are still true. If you don't have the threat of a passing game, you're not gonna be able to run the ball worth squat. The fumbles are no one's fault but his own, but that offense is simply so bad that Walter Payton wouldn't have gained much more than 20 yards today. Their O-line can't block anyone, the QB is in way over his head, the WR's can't catch anything and the play calling is possibly the worst ever.

I won't say McFadden cost me a game this week because I was the one dumb enough to plug him into the lineup, but right now I'd rather have an empty roster space than this guy or anyone wearing silver and black. What a pathetic level that organization has sunk to.
BearsFan65
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 45)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting