Awesome - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Awesome

Moderator: Football Moderators

Awesome

Postby eagles21 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:12 pm

I guess I'm taking my bye in Matchup Meltdown this week since the Cafe decided to lock me out of the website from about 20 minutes before 1 until after the games started. Argh. :-[
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Awesome

Postby Madison » Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:35 pm

Yeah, it was an elaborate conspiracy in order to make you burn your bye. ;-D

:-b

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eagles21 » Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:20 pm

Madison wrote:Yeah, it was an elaborate conspiracy in order to make you burn your bye. ;-D

:-b

I knew the website was out to get me. Anything to keep me from getting the ice cube. :-B
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:18 pm

just wait until you make it to the final week and they dont post the thread until like Saturday and you forget to even make your pick :,-(
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Flux » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:45 am

eagles21 wrote:I guess I'm taking my bye in Matchup Meltdown this week since the Cafe decided to lock me out of the website from about 20 minutes before 1 until after the games started. Argh. :-[

Obviously things happen that aren't under our control...perhaps the same things that kept you from submitting until 20 mins before the deadline 8-o

At least all is not lost and you're not out of the competition.
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Flux » Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:48 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:just wait until you make it to the final week and they dont post the thread until like Saturday and you forget to even make your pick :,-(

I dont remember this happening, but if someone brings it to our attention that a game wasn't up, 99.9999999999999999% of the time, someone will at least get something up within a couple hours. Sooooooooo, if you would have said something you wouldn't have missed out ;-7
Flux
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:43 pm

Flux wrote:
eagles21 wrote:I guess I'm taking my bye in Matchup Meltdown this week since the Cafe decided to lock me out of the website from about 20 minutes before 1 until after the games started. Argh. :-[

Obviously things happen that aren't under our control...perhaps the same things that kept you from submitting until 20 mins before the deadline 8-o

At least all is not lost and you're not out of the competition.

Idiocy on my part and forgetfulness? I doubt it. You guys are a lot smarter then me. :-b
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:35 am

At least it only cost you your bye week. It cost me a "safety" week so I lost 4 of my 8 tips left. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby joejlitz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:27 am

The Cafe had nothing to do with it. I hacked into all of my competitors computers. You're simply the only one who failed to update his antivirus program.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby SniperShot » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:32 am

I'm down to 1 pick. lol I'm dead.
SniperShot
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle EyeWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 14)

Return to Cafe Games Talk