How do i remove a manager on yahoo and add another - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

How do i remove a manager on yahoo and add another

Moderator: Football Moderators

How do i remove a manager on yahoo and add another

Postby CRob44 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 pm

one guy is mad his trade got vetoed and another got mad i edited his team. Last week he had welker and marion barber in his starting lineup. I would not alllow this so i edited his team. I made this a rule at the begining of the year. I will edit any team that has a bye week or injured player out for the week.

So i need to remove him since he says he quits . His team is 2-2 so far and his team is

tom brady, housh, b edwards, driver, jacobs, benson, heath miller, burleson, larry johnson, mcnabb, s rice, maroney, f taylor, j charles, bironas, minnesota

12 team league with 50 for 1st , 25 for 2nd and 50 for overall points winner. League already paid for.

No fee to take it over if someone can help me out, thanks chris
CRob44
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Pick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: How do i remove a manager on yahoo and add another

Postby Goody » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:39 pm

Out of curiosity? What trade got vetoed (players involved) and why did it get vetoed?

Did you edit the lineup with Barber and Welker the week they were both out or this pas week when both played?
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CRob44 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:59 pm

if you read i took them out the week they did not play . The trade that got vetoed was like sims walker, steve smith of giantss, and slaton for tomlinson and keller, and that has nothing to do with anything. 4 vetoes a trade is vetoed in my league no matter what your reason is. We have had every trade go through but 2, but i need to know how to kick him out, he wants out, he can't leave unless i kick him out and i need to know how to replace him
CRob44
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:31 am

i dont think it will let you kick him out, but i believe you can add a co-manager...you can try to PM fantasysportsgenie...he works for Yahoo and is usually willing to help on these boards
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Goody » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:02 pm

CRob44 wrote:if you read i took them out the week they did not play . The trade that got vetoed was like sims walker, steve smith of giantss, and slaton for tomlinson and keller, and that has nothing to do with anything. 4 vetoes a trade is vetoed in my league no matter what your reason is. We have had every trade go through but 2, but i need to know how to kick him out, he wants out, he can't leave unless i kick him out and i need to know how to replace him

I actually read your post quite carefully and NO WHERE does it say specifically you took out Barber and Welker the week they didn't play, you stated you took them out "last week" which could have been this "last week" when they both played......

As far as the veto, I wouldn't want to play in that league either where it is set up for league votes for veto and a trade like the one you mentioned gets vetoed. I'd forfeit my $10 or whatever it is and leave the league if something like that happened to me. To each his own....

As to your question, I believe Dan answered it well. I think you can add a co-manager for a team, the problem is, the other manager will still have access to the team.
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Postby CRob44 » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:10 am

well they have to post on the board why they veto , i have to veto it after i get the vetoes, 6 trades, 3 passed, 3 vetoed
CRob44
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Goody » Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:46 am

CRob44 wrote:well they have to post on the board why they veto , i have to veto it after i get the vetoes, 6 trades, 3 passed, 3 vetoed

That is a terrible ratio. Just because they can post why they want to veto doesn't fix the problem. Most owners veto because they think a trade isn't fair, or they think it is lopsided and makes one team stronger. Or that so and so is stupid for wanting to trade x player for y player, etc. The veto is not in place for these reasons....The only reason a trade should be vetoed is if they think 2 teams are colluding (cheating). The fact that only 50% of the trades have been approved is proof there is an issue with the way your league is set up. This may be the reason you have some disgruntled owners in your league.....
OKCHomers
OKCFFL Auction
Goody
General Manager
General Manager

Postby FantasySportsMaven » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:16 am

Heck, if someone edited my roster removing both Barber and Welker this past week and inserting lower performing players, I'd be done too, and I'd be letting the league sites know azbout it so others don't make the same mistake.
2011 FFB Totals
Terrible at everything, and a liar.
FantasySportsMaven
General Manager
General Manager

Return to Commissioner's Corner