Conspiracy? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Conspiracy?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Conspiracy?

Postby Guru13 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:34 pm

I've always been interested in the JFK assassination, and these shows that have been on the history channel the last few days have just kinda rekindled it. What are your guys' opinions on it? Two Shooters? The government did it? Oswald was the only shooter (YOUR WRONG :-b )? Mob hit?

Personally I think there had to be another shooter but everytime I look at the grassy knoll I just don't see how he could be there, but it definitely appears as though that's where the bullet came from. The entire thing is sketchy, autopsy photos are rigged, none of the proper procedures were done at the hospital. Buncha nonsense. So what happened?

... and yes I'm bored. :-B
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Conspiracy?

Postby dream_017 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:43 pm

I love watching those shows too. The last time I watched them was about a year ago or so. I see they are back, but haven't watched yet....I'm sure I will turn them on at one point and watch again.

I am going to go with the multiple shooters theory. I also think there there were shenanigans with the events that followed.

As for what actually happened, I have no idea, but that is what makes it so intriguing for me.
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 pm

I'm with Dream. I really don't know what to believe but I do believe there were multiple shooters. What I do know is something fishy is going on. Why else would they hide it all these years.

Can't wait until they open it up again so we can finally put an end to it.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Guru13 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:I'm with Dream. I really don't know what to believe but I do believe there were multiple shooters. What I do know is something fishy is going on. Why else would they hide it all these years.

Can't wait until they open it up again so we can finally put an end to it.

Well it has been "re-opened", in fact there are two official government reports. Both are considered official, but they don't agree with each other. How much sense does that make? The Warren report was just nonsense really. Hell there is no evidence any more - just copies of it, for some reason the government gave the family rights to the evidence (this NEVER happens) and it's thought that Robert took the evidence and buried it with JFK, whom will never be exhumed. The autopsy photos were tampered with, BLAH!!! Just too many loose ends! I'm so curious!

I've always said that if God gives me like three questions to ask him or something they will be in this order: May I please know everything about the JFK assassination? May I please know everything about the Jimmy Hoffa Mystery? and is 42 really the answer to the great question life? :-b
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby fezzik » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:06 am

I'm going with one shooter. The shows I watched as a kid really slanted it toward multiple shooters, but the ones I've seen more recently all point toward one shooter...I saw one which strongly debunked the "magic bullet" myth. So yeah...guess I'm in the minority. :-b
I only dog paddle...
fezzik
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guru13 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 am

fezzik wrote:I'm going with one shooter. The shows I watched as a kid really slanted it toward multiple shooters, but the ones I've seen more recently all point toward one shooter...I saw one which strongly debunked the "magic bullet" myth. So yeah...guess I'm in the minority. :-b

Come on man didn't you watch it?!BACK and to the LEFT! It doesn't make sense!!!

:-b I'm just jokin' with ya.

... kinda. }:-)
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Return to General Talk