Week 6 GC: Arizona @ Seattle - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 6 GC: Arizona @ Seattle

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 6 GC: Arizona @ Seattle

Postby iky » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:58 pm

HomerJay wrote:Ummm...what the hell is going on? I just got back from the pumpkin patch and I see this?? Awesome.....now iky just posted. This is a sad day :-t

It's a sad day when I post? :~( you hurt my feelings, Homer. I still luv ya, though ;-D

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby biju » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:29 pm

Wow, I just got back home and that was a brutal game to be at. :~(

Then I find out that Kerney and Tatupu are both injured again. What the hell? Is there something in the water down there in Renton that makes everyone injury prone?

Anyway, ridiculous showing by the Seahawks, particularly around the gameplan. Apparently we wanted to run behind our 4th string LT and backup LG. Hats off to the Cards too, who simply outplayed us in every aspect of the game outside of one fake punt that ended up netting us our only points.

I'm kinda hoping we get smart here and go ahead and let Mike Teel get some time in soon because it's certainly time to mail in the season. :-t
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Nfl Fan » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 am

biju wrote:Wow, I just got back home and that was a brutal game to be at. :~(

Ugh. Sorry you were there. I thought about making the trip and am about as glad I didn't as I was when I didn't go to Boise for the Ducks opener. The other piece of good news is that they almost always televise the games here, but this week they didn't... sparing me the agony of such a pathetic effort.

:-t
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:23 am

biju wrote:Wow, I just got back home and that was a brutal game to be at. :~(

Then I find out that Kerney and Tatupu are both injured again. What the hell? Is there something in the water down there in Renton that makes everyone injury prone?

Anyway, ridiculous showing by the Seahawks, particularly around the gameplan. Apparently we wanted to run behind our 4th string LT and backup LG. Hats off to the Cards too, who simply outplayed us in every aspect of the game outside of one fake punt that ended up netting us our only points.

I'm kinda hoping we get smart here and go ahead and let Mike Teel get some time in soon because it's certainly time to mail in the season. :-t

Mike Teel from RU! He's going out with one of my friends sisters who played girls basketball at Rutgers! I have to root for him in the NFL.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 71)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting