randy moss!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

randy moss!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby The Super Freak » Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:09 am

i missed half of it but i dont care who is on moss you HAVE TO THROW IT TO HIM MORE
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Football Newbie » Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:04 pm

woodson made moss look like a 3rd string rookie out there. Really great coverage all game, sorry moss owners.
Football Newbie
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Azrael » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:37 pm

Why not just chuck it up to Moss? I don't care how great the coverage is. Woodson can't cover space he can't get to, meaning Moss will outjump Woodson or any DB on any play. If Moss has single coverage he should never not catch a ball thrown on target if it is high enough because he can simply get up higher than anyone.
Azrael
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 7)

Postby TTTBone » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:39 pm

As a Packer fan in Minneapolis, I've actually found myself defending Culpepper against the Viking fans at work the last few weeks. This week, I couldn't do it, C-pepp stunk it up. I don't think that it was that plays weren't called for Moss, but that Dante was hesitant to throw into coverage. Got to let it fly to the guy once in a while. That being said, the fans calling for Ferotte are idiots. I just wish Tice would try it so these idiots could see the results and understand that Ferotte is a career backup, and nothing more.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:50 pm

Football Newbie wrote:woodson made moss look like a 3rd string rookie out there. Really great coverage all game, sorry moss owners.

The truth is that the refs let Moss and Woodson play. They showed footage of each player pushing and shoving each other. Since Moss is not really a physical reciever, he was unable to get into the deep routes he wanted.

Friendliness: %

Postby chibears » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:32 pm

Sorry to disagree with some of you but Duante is THE MAN! We do not count int's in our league so no negative points there. The guy has thrown for 800 yards and 5 TD's in the last TWO games! I have both Duante and Moss on my team and they have both been the boss al season! My question is........what's up with 8 carries for LT? 8??????????????????????????????
chibears

Postby thelongestyard » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:50 pm

Am wondering if R.Moss was hampered by effects of his concussion last week. He was not expected to practice during the week, and if I remember right, his starting was in question for part of the week. Even R.Moss can have a down game either way.
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby wild_eyed_lunatic » Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:08 am

Anybody who says RMoss isn't a stud isn't paying attention. He's put up RB #'s all year. CWoodson is a freakin witch, and was draped on Randy like a pair of tights all game. DPepper is a dam good QB, fantasy-wise, and will put up good numbers week after week if you play the match-ups. Frerotte is indeed a career back-up in the mold of Steve Bono and Jake DelHomme...wait Delhomme is tearin it up...ok... Gannon... wait he went to the superbowl last year... ok like Trent Dilfer... crap he has a ring. Gus could excel if he had some confidence, but it's not gonna happen this year.
TY FFBALL CAFE!!! #1 SEED!!!!!
wild_eyed_lunatic Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Location: thumbing the yellow pages for a statitistics major with nice knockers

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:20 pm

aerozepplin wrote:I love it!! I played the guy in our league who had Randy Moss and now I only need 6 points from Hines Ward and Pitts def to beat him. Randy Moss is my savior!!

You jinxed yourself, fella, unless you're lucky enough to be in a league that doesn't penalize a defense too much for giving up THIRTY points.

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:50 pm

Even with the 5 turnover's, Culpepper still scored 13 solid fantasy points in standard Yahoo leauges.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk