LaDanian Tomlinson, where are you??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

LaDanian Tomlinson, where are you???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:03 pm

LT only had 8 carries the entire game.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby V-unit » Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:12 pm

Freakin Marty sucks and needs to be fired.Denis Green needs to be the coach of the Chargers.SD was only down by 14 and Marty still didnt run the ball what an idiot.
V-unit
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby chibears » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:38 pm

I totally agree with last post. Frustration is high but gonna say it anyway......Marty S. sucks! 8 friggin carries for a top 3 back is unbelievable! Sure, SD is bad but they are down by 14, they need to RUN! LT breaks runs for 73 yards when this happens! Fire Marty and hire Dennis Green!
chibears

Friendliness: %

Postby wild_eyed_lunatic » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:49 pm

I gotta defend my boy Marty-the-one-man-party Schottenweasel. I'm a Chiefs fan, and i threw darts at his pic for years... BUT he is what he is... he makes crappy teams respectable, but he doesn't win the big ones. He's like Larry Brown in the NBA. He has SD at the point where they scare peeps, and that's his job. Give him two more years and then shuffle him off to the next reclamation project. He has never been able to decide when to go with the right QB or RB when it matters, he has always had QB controversies and RBBC everywhere he's been. But for what he does, he's good. He had the Chiefs slobbering at the bit for years, and now they have a coach who wins championships (see Parcells, Jimmy Johnson et al) If he gets SD to the point where the Chiefs were 3 years ago then he'll have earnd his paycheck. Meanwhile, I have LT too and he's been killin me. My biggest mistake this week was starting Brooks over Green...that cost me the win... maybe I have a bit of Marty in me as well...lol
TY FFBALL CAFE!!! #1 SEED!!!!!
wild_eyed_lunatic Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Location: thumbing the yellow pages for a statitistics major with nice knockers

Postby zombiez » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:49 pm

chibears wrote:I totally agree with last post. Frustration is high but gonna say it anyway......Marty S. sucks! 8 friggin carries for a top 3 back is unbelievable! Sure, SD is bad but they are down by 14, they need to RUN! LT breaks runs for 73 yards when this happens! Fire Marty and hire Dennis Green!
lol, yeah, he did so much for minnesota....lol, how many playoff games did he win with Minny????lol
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby chibears » Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:56 pm

I mention D. Green because he was mentioned in earlier post.Could be Green, could be Ditka, could be Lombardi or Paul Brown......anybody is gonna do better than Sh#t enheimerdinger! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!!!
chibears

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk