- I sat injured Joe Horn for Jimmy Smith (0.8 points)
- Played D.Davis instead of Rudi (9.6 points), James Jackson (14.6) or Antowain (3.6)
- Jevon Kearse blows out his ankle at the beginning of the game for me
- I play StL defense instead of Phillly (9)
- My opponent gets credit for a Joe Jurevicious tackle (0.5)
- My opponent has New England defense .... meaningless last play interception (2)
This one hurt. I would have had first place to myself with an additional .23 points. That's my sob story. Thanks for listening.
Cheer up guys. I am #2 in my league in total points (closing on #1) but my record is 5-6. I didn't have one or two huge weeks to skew the totals either. My team has been very consistent, but I'm always the #2 or #3 scoring team for the week playing the #1 scoring team.
I've lost 6 games this year by less than 5 pts. My record is 1-9. My keeper was Faulk, my second rounder was Willy Green, and third rouder was K-Rob. If any one of these guys had shown up this year, I'd be in second place at 7-3.