Dream or Bungle - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

Dream or Bungle

Moderator: Football Moderators

Dream or Bungle

Postby houstonherdfan » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:39 am

My picks on Pick 3 where in at 11:55 Central time, which is 4 minutes before the deadline. It shows my picks not counted due to making picks late.

I don't think it matters much because it looks like I am just outside the level where points are awarded but my math may be off. Can you fix and then check?
You could think of government workers like teenagers. You pay them an allowance, but do you get any work out them? They eat the food, put their feet on the furniture and complain loudly whenever they are unhappy.
houstonherdfan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 5)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Dream or Bungle

Postby dream_017 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:56 am

houstonherdfan wrote:My picks on Pick 3 where in at 11:55 Central time, which is 4 minutes before the deadline. It shows my picks not counted due to making picks late.

I don't think it matters much because it looks like I am just outside the level where points are awarded but my math may be off. Can you fix and then check?

The deadline was actually listed as 5 minutes before the games begin. I went ahead and changed it to game-time(since you picks were in prior to the games starting. You actually did score some points this week ;-D
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Cafe Games Talk