Jets Fans..how's Moss? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Jets Fans..how's Moss?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Crafty » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:29 pm

Why don't the Jets either (1) bring back Keyshawn, or (2) go get TO? Either one would be a great complement to Moss.
Fortune favours the bold.
Crafty
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Wesley Walker » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:38 pm

Crafty wrote:Why don't the Jets either (1) bring back Keyshawn, or (2) go get TO? Either one would be a great complement to Moss.

But both are poison. They should get Randy Moss, who already has great rapport with Chad.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:41 pm

Wesley Walker wrote:
Crafty wrote:Why don't the Jets either (1) bring back Keyshawn, or (2) go get TO? Either one would be a great complement to Moss.

But both are poison. They should get Randy Moss, who already has great rapport with Chad.

Sorry, but I don't think the Vikes would trade Moss for your whole team. He is the only good player we have on our team.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:43 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Sorry, but I don't think the Vikes would trade Moss for your whole team. He is the only good player we have on our team.

Are you serious?

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:45 pm

VHawk15 wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:Sorry, but I don't think the Vikes would trade Moss for your whole team. He is the only good player we have on our team.

Are you serious?
Bout what? Moss being the only good player on our team? Not really. Hovan and Kevin Williams are good too.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:46 pm

Bennett is good too if we would play him.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:10 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Bennett is good too if we would play him.

So you didn't quite mean what you said when you said Randy Moss is the only good player on your team.

And what about Moe Williams? How can you call him a bad player?

Friendliness: %

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:37 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Bennett is good too if we would play him.

Hovan, Moe, Bennett, and Culpepper are all very good Viking players. And what's the CB's name? Chavous? He was one of the league leaders in INT's.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:54 pm

Chavous is our safety. Yea, he is good. I didn't really mean that we have NO talent other than Moss. He is our only super star. I am sorry, but Daunte would be nothing without him, Moe would be nothing without our offensive line, and Hovan, KWill, and Chavous all depend on themselves. That is how I see it. In our program we have now all those guys are great, but if we would get rid of somebody big it could be disaster. See what I am saying?
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Purple_Pride » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:05 pm

M_Zimm wrote:Chavous is our safety. Yea, he is good. I didn't really mean that we have NO talent other than Moss. He is our only super star. I am sorry, but Daunte would be nothing without him, Moe would be nothing without our offensive line, and Hovan, KWill, and Chavous all depend on themselves. That is how I see it. In our program we have now all those guys are great, but if we would get rid of somebody big it could be disaster. See what I am saying?

honestly, no. the way i see it the vikes have lots of talent, but its a lot of young talent and a lot the talent doesnt seem to mesh together very well. the Defence has lots of real good players but together they still suck. moss is clearly the cream of the drop and i dont see him ever wearing another teams jersey.
"When the truth walks away who is gonna stay? Cause the truth about the world is that crime does pay?"

RICHARD
Purple_Pride
Head Coach
Head Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk