RB dilemma - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

RB dilemma

Moderator: Football Moderators

RB dilemma

Postby redwhite&drew » Tue Sep 03, 2002 11:50 am

Ok, here's my team - (in a 12 team league)
QB -
S.McNair
J.Fiedler

RB -
E.James
C.Garner
T.Jones
D.Levens

WR -
T.Owens
K.Johnson
L.Coles
A.Freeman
D.White

TE -
B.Chamberlain
D.Sloan

K-
O.Mare

Def-
Browns
Bengals

Who do I play in week 1? I'm thinking McNair, James,Garner, Owens,Johnson,Chamberlain,Mare,Browns. My big dilemma is at RB - Garner or Jones? Any thoughts on my team?
Thanks!!

GO BILLS!!
redwhite&drew
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Nobody likes the Bills and admits it.

Postby trentvaughn » Tue Sep 03, 2002 12:28 pm

As a Dolphan, I can't root for your football team. But your fantasy team is going to be just fine. I wouldn't start Jones because of a couple of factors. A) The Redskins LeVar Arrington might kill him B) He's playing in Washington and C) I don't' think he's a very good back. He might even get a 1,000 yard season this year, but based on his offensive line, not his play. Play Charlie. Hopefully they'll stop the running back by committee approach and give him the touches he deserves.

Trentvaughn

Good luck in your fantasy and real football seasons. I hope Travis Henry has 14 huge games.
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:31 pm

Thanks for the input, I hope Henry has 16 great games!! I was thinking Garner as well...but, there's always that "is Wheatley going to get more (or too many) touches", and Jones is the only back in AZ. I only took Jones because he was the only starter on left on the board, never did like him too much though. I think I'm definately reciever heavy...but that might be good for trade bait later on. As for nobody liking the Bills (and admitting it) well, I'm from Buffalo originally, living in "Rams country" and I admit it is tough being a Bills fan, but I'm proud to be one!!

RW&D

GO BILLS!!!

Friendliness: %

Postby terpfan » Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:35 pm

if jones wants to have a successful season he'll have to make it thru lavar arrington alive! right on trent! id hate to be a rb seeing him on the other side of the ball. :-o

GO SKINS!
terpfan
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerSweet 16 ChampionPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk