It's Friday - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

It's Friday

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: It's Friday

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:51 pm

Ah, this Friday was awesome. My only class got canceled, so I slept until noon. Pretty much a three-day weekend.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Guru13 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:33 am

steelerfan513 wrote:Ah, this Friday was awesome. My only class got canceled, so I slept until noon. Pretty much a three-day weekend.

How's homecoming goin'?
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)

Postby Dawinner127 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:48 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
scottaa1 wrote:
Metroid wrote:I have every Friday off, my classes are always Monday through Thursday. :-)

I had one semester where I scheduled all my classes on Tuesday and Thursday. Made for very long days, but having five days a week 'off' was pretty sweet... plus periodically I'd take a Tuesday or Thursday off as well, just so I wouldn't overwork myself :-b

I hear ya. Most of the classes I needed to take were on Tuesdays and Thursdays anyway, which made for 10am-4pm days, but it's nice just to lump them in and have some free time in between. However, I had at least one MWF class each semester, which was a bummer when I lived off campus just to go to one class. :-b

Too bad I only had one class like this but there was one in my undergrad days where all you needed to do was attend one 3-hour session every Monday night. The downside, of course, you can't miss one session, but again, it just makes the week even more of a breeze.

I wish my MWF were 10am - 4pm classes. Mondays I have a class at 9, then from 11 to 6 45 straight threw. It's absolutely terrible. Thank god it's the weekend though ;-D
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:33 am

Love weekends. Especially Sundays. :-)

Going to the Sac State vs Grizz game today and its 80 degrees. ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:21 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
steelerfan513 wrote:Ah, this Friday was awesome. My only class got canceled, so I slept until noon. Pretty much a three-day weekend.

How's homecoming goin'?

Sorry, didn't see this until now. It was alright; I walked with some people from my dorm in the parade which was fun, and then I went to the game. I was back at my dorm by the start of the third quarter. :-D !+)
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Previous

Return to General Talk