Re: HOF: A to Z

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:22 am

Herb Adderley

Jack Youngblood

Gary Zimmerman
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby drunkmonkey » Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:35 pm

So, if you lock this, I don't get credit? I guess if someone beats my time with Adderly and Zimmermann, there's a legit complaint. But I found the correct answer, I just added extra information since I read "first and last 2" to mean "first 2 and last 2", not "first and last (total of 2)". I still have the first and last player in my answer. I won't be upset if you disagree, but those are my two cents.
drunkmonkey
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Trivia Time Trial ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:11 am

drunkmonkey wrote:So, if you lock this, I don't get credit? I guess if someone beats my time with Adderly and Zimmermann, there's a legit complaint. But I found the correct answer, I just added extra information since I read "first and last 2" to mean "first 2 and last 2", not "first and last (total of 2)". I still have the first and last player in my answer. I won't be upset if you disagree, but those are my two cents.

Yes, if we lock an unclear question you wouldn't get credit for it. I agree with your point though so I'm just going to leave it as it is. I'll accept both answers as "correct". Sorry again for the confusion. :-/

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:22 am

drunkmonkey wrote:So, if you lock this, I don't get credit? I guess if someone beats my time with Adderly and Zimmermann, there's a legit complaint. But I found the correct answer, I just added extra information since I read "first and last 2" to mean "first 2 and last 2", not "first and last (total of 2)". I still have the first and last player in my answer. I won't be upset if you disagree, but those are my two cents.

Yes, if we lock an unclear question you wouldn't get credit for it. I agree with your point though so I'm just going to leave it as it is. I'll accept both answers as "correct". Sorry again for the confusion. :-/

flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby drunkmonkey » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:59 pm

No apology necessary. Thanks for being open to discussion on this.
drunkmonkey
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Trivia Time Trial ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:29 am

drunkmonkey wrote:No apology necessary. Thanks for being open to discussion on this.

No problem! ;-D

The funny thing is that I added the "2" in there after I reread my question & before I hit submit. I thought that would make the question clearer, but obviously it didn't. :-D

flotsamnjetsam

Previous

Return to Trivia Time Trial