Unbelievable..victory - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Unbelievable..victory

Moderator: Football Moderators

Unbelievable..victory

Postby Royhise » Tue Nov 18, 2003 1:21 am

I was up by 10 points heading into the Monday Night game. My team was finished. My opponent had three players for Pittsburgh...Ward, Reed, Defense. Ward misses time with an injury. Offense doesn't move the ball much. The Steeler Def gives 423 yards. You get negative points after Defense gives up over 400 yards. No turnovers. No sacks. He scored only 9 points and I get my third win in a row. Record is now 5-6. AND BY THE WAY PITTSBURGH IS MY FAVORITE TEAM..
Royhise

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Tbones » Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:58 am

I was up 83-82 going into Sunday nights game. My team was done, no one left to play. The guy I was playing had Billy Cundiff left, the kicker for Dallas. Needless to say I was up till 12 watching that game!! I am now 7-3-1.
Tbones
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby mikey » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:50 am

Maybe mine isn't as dramatic, but I had a 4 point lead going into Monday night. I had Owens and my opponent had Rattay and Tai Streets. Given TO's year and the way Rattay spread the ball around against the Rams, and I thought I was done.

Combine Streets getting shut out and Rattay throwing most of his passes TO's way and I won by a single point.

Now 8-3.
mikey
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby The Super Freak » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:53 am

mine is kinda dull i was up 139-53 and all he had was TO left needless to say i won i am 6-5
Moss IS the best WR in the game...
-Terrell Owens
Randy Moss
AKA Super Freak
The Super Freak Beginner
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Plindsey88 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 9:58 am

I was down 2... I had Owens... He had SF's D... I won by 12...

;-D 7-4, 1102 points, 2nd place

Signature courtesy of: madaslives911
Plindsey88
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby deftdelivery » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:26 pm

Tbones wrote:I was up 83-82 going into Sunday nights game. My team was done, no one left to play. The guy I was playing had Billy Cundiff left, the kicker for Dallas. Needless to say I was up till 12 watching that game!! I am now 7-3-1.

NICE ;-D
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby VHawk15 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:30 pm

I was down by 3 with only Plax playing. My opponent had no one. Plax ended up scoring 8 points and I'm now 10-1 in that league. It was especially sweet because if I hadn't done a trade(Moulds and Tiki for Plax and Lewis) 2 weeks ago then I would have lost because Moulds didn't play.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Derechon » Tue Nov 18, 2003 6:04 pm

I was down 6 points going into Sunday Night, I still had Billy Cundif and the SF D, Cundiff didn't do any thing so it was all up to the blitzing SF D. Two turnovers give me 4 points, 1st sack 1 more point down by 1, until the end they had alowed only 7 points wich ment 4 points i had it but the Pittsburg scores again so I only get 1 point wich meens I'm tied, then on the last drive SF get's another sack and I squeeze by a win by 1 point. ;-D

Almost over 500 now, (4-5-1)
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe" - Albert Einstein. "Specially when choosing your FF starters" - Derechon
Derechon
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Sweet 16 Survivor

my crazy win week 11

Postby BD_United » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:09 pm

My game was decided Sun night; I had Dallas D and my opponent had Vinatieri. I was ahead by 2 pts in the 4th quarter. Vinni kicked a field goal that would have put me behind by 3 (5 pts due to distance) but there was a penalty and NE took the points off the board. NE gained some yards and they kicked a shorter FG, I was behind now by one with ~1min left and Dallas going on O. Last play of the game, Q Carter throws a pick in the end zone. Ty Law decides to run it out for no reason, then laterals it to another NE defender. There ends up being a fumble on the lateral and a Dallas guy recovers it ending the game. 2 pts for Dallas D on the recovery, I win by 1.
BD_United
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby tjhksig » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:14 pm

I was up by 6 w/ my opponent having Pitt's D. Needless to say, I won by 7. I was actually sweating for a min till I realized Pitt's D sucks and couldn't possibly score 6 points against any 1/2 way decent team.
tjhksig
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Next

Return to Football Talk