Unbelievable..victory - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Unbelievable..victory

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Bukoski77 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 11:39 pm

Mine wasnt very dramatic, he needed 2 TD and 75yrds or more from Ward to win/tie. I took a big fat idiot endorsed zannex along with 2 beers and fell asleep at halftime. 7-4 3 way tie for 2nd one game out of first.
"At 60 yards it wont be a record FG distance, It will however set a record for longest post field goal celebration if Gramatica makes it."

Al Michaels, in reference to a Gramatica 60YRD field goal attempt week 5(2003 season) of Monday Night Football.
Bukoski77
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Thomas » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:57 am

I was ahead by about 60 points. I had Rattay left. The other guy had Amos. 8-2 sitting at #1 once again.
Thomas
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby senseiosin » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:00 am

BD United, that story is unbelievable. You might be the luckiest person alive............. If every game came down to that Id be in a hospital with heart palpatations.
The only thing we have to fear is.... another injured Denver RB!!!!!!!!
senseiosin
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Buckychudd » Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:39 am

I was down by 12 going into Monday. I had T.O. he had Burress....

Final score 102.4 to 102.1, I won! All he needed was 3 more yards from anybody to have beaten me!

:-o
Buckychudd
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker

Re: my crazy win week 11

Postby Kraut » Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:04 pm

BD_United wrote:My game was decided Sun night; I had Dallas D and my opponent had Vinatieri. I was ahead by 2 pts in the 4th quarter. Vinni kicked a field goal that would have put me behind by 3 (5 pts due to distance) but there was a penalty and NE took the points off the board. NE gained some yards and they kicked a shorter FG, I was behind now by one with ~1min left and Dallas going on O. Last play of the game, Q Carter throws a pick in the end zone. Ty Law decides to run it out for no reason, then laterals it to another NE defender. There ends up being a fumble on the lateral and a Dallas guy recovers it ending the game. 2 pts for Dallas D on the recovery, I win by 1.

I had the NE D. The hail mary pass by Dallas at the end of the game - intercepted by NE gave me 2 pts and a win by 1 pt. I'm now 7-4, with my playoff hopes alive. I love this game!
Kraut

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk