For all you Vick owners - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

For all you Vick owners

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:16 pm

Wow, look how quickly the most amazing man that has ever graced the sport of football has turned into an arrogant punk. BTW, I'm being sarcastic.

He's waiting until he's healthy to come back, something more players should do. Would he be helping his team if he came back three weeks ago, re-broke his leg, and now had to spend the entire off-season recooperating from the injury? NO! He's one of the most humble new guys in the league, and yet people still think he's arrogant....unbelievable. If you think he's arrogant, then I don't know what you'll think of Ricky Davis!

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby ramsalldaway514 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:36 pm

The only reason Vick is out this long is because it was a serious break and he has not as big as culpepper. Since he is relatively small it is harder for him to take hits, but I'm sure hes really tough. He took a lot of hard hits last year.
ramsalldaway514
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby veritasdefender » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:08 pm

you guys realize next year will be his 4th year in the league...hes hyped as the future of the League...and in his 4th year...he'll only be starting his 2nd Season...didnt even play his entire 1st season as a starter due to injuries....Vick is never going to make it in the NFL..he's Injury Prone at a young age...thats a real bad sign....look at Favre...thats an NFL quarterback....take a beatin and keep on tickin....Yes Vick is very good...but also very Fragile...i give him 3 more years TOPS...and he'll be out due to injuries...I hope i'm wrong...but i never am.
veritasdefender
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Shaffe » Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:35 pm

i had a friend who took him early in the second round in a league. he then rode the vick hpye machine for a few days and traded him for a couple of great players. him and i then found out at work 3 days later that he broke his leg. my friend was definately smiling that night.
Shaffe
Shaffe
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 1)

Postby zombiez » Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:52 am

veritasdefender wrote:you guys realize next year will be his 4th year in the league...hes hyped as the future of the League...and in his 4th year...he'll only be starting his 2nd Season...didnt even play his entire 1st season as a starter due to injuries....Vick is never going to make it in the NFL..he's Injury Prone at a young age...thats a real bad sign....look at Favre...thats an NFL quarterback....take a beatin and keep on tickin....Yes Vick is very good...but also very Fragile...i give him 3 more years TOPS...and he'll be out due to injuries...I hope i'm wrong...but i never am.
......actually his first year, he wasn't supposed to be the starter, Reeves was gonna go with Chandler for the year, and I think , If I remember correctly, he got like his 1000 concussion, and they put Vick in, and really, to his behalf, he did have a pretty serious injury, as tough as Favre is, even he couldn't play with a broken leg
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby veritasdefender » Thu Nov 20, 2003 9:36 am

exactly my point...Vick is brital...he's like tumble weed...lol...Favre is not....he can take a hit....Vick has all the skills...all the talent...he just cant take a hit..geez you step on his foot and he rolls his ankle...good lord
veritasdefender
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Football Talk