Your teams status? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Your teams status?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Shatner8 » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:37 pm

Im 7-4 right now and im just outside the Playoffs at #5, I have a big matchup this week against the #4 team so i will be here asking for alot of your advice
Shatner8
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deftdelivery » Tue Nov 18, 2003 4:38 pm

in my $50 BIG MONEY LEAGUE, I am 7-4, 3rd place in total record

Ten teams, top 8 make playoffs...first place is only 8-3, so it's a tight race
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Biggie » Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:17 pm

I'm 7-4 in 5th place in a 16 team league. 2nd highest scoring and probably most points against.

No playoffs but my head to head schedule gets much easier now. Hopefully I can win all my games from here on out and make it to the top.
Biggie
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby moochman » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:03 am

Paladyr wrote:But I think I want out next year. The commish is acting like a 10 year old, and so is the rest of the league.

This from a guy with a dancing cartoon starfish? for his avatar!
To all of you winners I salute you and hate your gutz!
I am struggling at 5-6, but am not mathematically eliminated yet. My fortunes are changing though, some dolt just dropped Keyshawn and I grabbed him before anyone else could. Yes! I have all of the instincts needed to rule at ff!

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby senseiosin » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:09 am

Im 9-2 in one league where I had the 1st overall pick, 12 teams, 2 keepers, 1st place and Ive clinched at least a share of my division championship and the best record in the league so as of now Im in the playoffs as the 1st seed out of 6.

In my other league Im 7-4, 11th overall pick, 12 teams, Im sitting at 2nd place in my division and am in the playoffs as of now with the 5th seed out of 6.

The guy with the 9th pick in both my leagues has been the hottest, highest scoring team the last 7 weeks. Last year in my league the guy with the 9th overall pick won it all . Im starting to think there's something to that spot in the draft (12 teams).
The only thing we have to fear is.... another injured Denver RB!!!!!!!!
senseiosin
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby NDIrish02 » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:15 am

Im 9-2 in a non-cash league, cruising to the first seed...

In my cash league, I am only 6-5. I have just short of the most points though, but have had really bad luck. I lost one game on a blown officials call (way back when Booker was playing, at the end of game he had a TD, ball had crossed the plane, but officials ruled it down at the one inch line), and lost this week by half a point after LT's fumble was reversed. And the injury bug is biting... last week S. Davis, this week Henry, Holt, and Moulds. I am 6th right now, and should win out to get to 9-5, but I need the 2 teams at 7-4 each to lose once, as I will win the tiebreaker, or the REALLY BAD 9-2 team (he has the third lowest points, just got lucky every week, but has been spanked 2 weeks in a row) to lose 3 times. Here's to hope, good luck to everyone else!

QB: Pennington, Brooks
RB: S. Davis, Henry, Pittman, T. Jones
WR: Holt, Moulds, D-Jax, Gardner, Jurivicious
TE: Gonzo
K: Elam
DEF: Carolina
NDIrish02
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Pleasestfuty » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:40 am

6-5 but on a 5 game winning streak. Things are looking up.
Pleasestfuty Beginner
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby thelongestyard » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:54 am

moochman wrote: My fortunes are changing though, some dolt just dropped Keyshawn and I grabbed him before anyone else could. Yes! I have all of the instincts needed to rule at ff!

Hopefully you say this in jest, Mooch. :-)

2 Cafe Leagues (four teams make playoffs):

One of five teams tied for first at 7-4, with the sixth place team one game back.

In the second, I am in sole possession of first at 8-3.....with three teams at 7-4....and a couple at 6-5. A run of bad luck could leave me out of the playoffs in either.
thelongestyard
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby The Gatekeeper » Wed Nov 19, 2003 1:58 am

In my two $150 a team leagues I am in first and last...haha. It gets worse though...in one league I am in a 4-way first place tie for first in my division at 7-4...only the top three teams make the playoffs. In the other league I am 3-8 and will still make the playoffs if I win out. Crazy. Needless to say, in each league there is one powerhouse division and one doormat division.
The keeper will never let you pass!!!
The Gatekeeper
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Sweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby KnightWhoSaysNi » Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:23 am

I am currently 8-3 - at the moment on top of my division, but only a half game ahead of my rival (who is 7-3-1) who I play next week ... grudge match! I'm nowhere near a lock for the division, obviously (ours is pretty darn competitive with three of the four teams in playoff contention) but I'm pretty close to a lock for the playoffs.

Ni

KwsN
KnightWhoSaysNi Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk