Week 9 Games Talk - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Week 9 Games Talk

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 9 Games Talk

Postby Free Bagel » Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:48 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:True, but it doesn't apply as much as I believe you are saying it does. Even if Cincy, playing with a backup QB, doesn't play well, they will still probably win those games. Your argument is that they have to "bring it" each week while Boise St. doesn't, but that's not entirely true. Florida needs to do so to beat SEC teams, but Cincy can play a C- game and still win each week, just like Boise St. can.

Oregon State, Rutgers, and South Florida are definitely upset potential games if a team plays badly enough. They're not any worse than Washington and not that far behind Arkansas or Clemson or UNC or countless other teams that have knocked off top 10 opponents. Though again, I agree Cincy's schedule is weak as hell, just not comparable to the pee-wee games on Boise's.

And forget C-, Boise can play an F- game and still win each week. Give us a couple 300 pound guys to make an offensive line and I'm convinced our intramural squad could make it through Boise's schedule with 1 or 2 losses.
Free Bagel
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to College Football