What a streak of luck!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Cafe Games Talk

What a streak of luck!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

What a streak of luck!!!

Postby lacunacoiler » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:08 am

Wow I can't believe that I would get the FantasyJack icon on my first ever try of that game... lolz

Considering I got annoyed when the "dealer" gave me a 3rd kicker for my 4th card just made me press add card for no reason at all... Good thing though I decided to stop adding more players or I'm screwed....

Now I got my first ever cafe icon, its time to hunt down those remaining ones... lolz

Btw, how many typos/errors do I have to spot in order to get the Eagle Eye icon coz I do believe I have spotted more than 1 errors on the football articles??
lacunacoiler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Re: What a streak of luck!!!

Postby dream_017 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:49 am

lacunacoiler wrote:Wow I can't believe that I would get the FantasyJack icon on my first ever try of that game... lolz

Considering I got annoyed when the "dealer" gave me a 3rd kicker for my 4th card just made me press add card for no reason at all... Good thing though I decided to stop adding more players or I'm screwed....

Now I got my first ever cafe icon, its time to hunt down those remaining ones... lolz

Btw, how many typos/errors do I have to spot in order to get the Eagle Eye icon coz I do believe I have spotted more than 1 errors on the football articles??

Congrats..just don't tell Madison (he's played every week since it has been in existance and still hasn't gotten a fantasyjack)

Depends on the error. Send a note to Daullaz if you see an error in an article
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 59)

Postby scottaa1 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 pm

I'll agree with the luck part of it, but please, no streaking ;-)

I played fantasyjack several times before I finally read the rules - that's how I approach most games here, unfortunately - and after reading the rules I lucked into a fantasyjack on my second week.

Gratz man :-)
Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:14 pm

dream_017 wrote:
lacunacoiler wrote:Wow I can't believe that I would get the FantasyJack icon on my first ever try of that game... lolz

Congrats..just don't tell Madison (he's played every week since it has been in existance and still hasn't gotten a fantasyjack)

Congrats! ;-D

Madison was my 1st thought too dream. :,-(

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby joejlitz » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:46 pm

scottaa1 wrote:I'll agree with the luck part of it, but please, no streaking ;-)

Is that like, a rule of something? Because a bunch of us were about to head down to the quad...

"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Madison » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:13 am

Congrats! ;-D

I doubt I wind up with one....ever. :*) I think I've busted more times this year than any other years total. :-b

I am the Reaper of Men,
The Chaser of Souls,
The Weaver of Nightmares,
I am The Heart of Darkness.
I now, and ever will be,
The Purity of Evil.
Madison
Lord of Darkness
Lord of Darkness

ExecutiveMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberMatchup Meltdown ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Cafe Games Talk