Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to General Talk

Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Metroid wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Dear God! That will do ;-D

I don't think she's with Reggie anymore, is she? I'm pretty sure she's moved on, and I've heard she's pretty easy, so you never know right? }:-)

No they are back together...at the moment.

Why would she be "damaged goods" after the sex tape? Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged? It's not like it was a video of her getting down with 50 dudes at once or something. :-?


i took it to mean that Ray-Jay blew it out
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby the izzy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 am

Metroid wrote:Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged?


Golden Shower = Damaged Goods... at least IMO.

maybe I'm wrong though... I didn't really think GS were common, but maybe I'll go ask R.Kelly...
the izzy
Water Boy
Water Boy


Posts: 31
Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:25 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Dear God! That will do ;-D

I don't think she's with Reggie anymore, is she? I'm pretty sure she's moved on, and I've heard she's pretty easy, so you never know right? }:-)

No they are back together...at the moment.

Why would she be "damaged goods" after the sex tape? Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged? It's not like it was a video of her getting down with 50 dudes at once or something. :-?


i took it to mean that Ray-Jay blew it out


Haha that was pretty much it. Good luck following some of the dudes she has been with.
Image
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 6196
Joined: 4 May 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Canada

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 am

the izzy wrote:
Metroid wrote:Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged?


Golden Shower = Damaged Goods... at least IMO.

maybe I'm wrong though... I didn't really think GS were common, but maybe I'll go ask R.Kelly...

she got peed on? I hadn't heard that... meh..big deal. You know the good thing about pee is it washes off. besides if she's the kind of girl that doesn't mind a little pee pee, I can just imagine what other "things" she doesn't mind. O:-)

portisfan24 wrote:Haha that was pretty much it. Good luck following some of the dudes she has been with.


bah, I could care less if she'd been with John Holmes, as long as she didn't have some disease or something, I'd be happy to see how I "measure up." :-D
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:04 am

Metroid wrote:
the izzy wrote:
Metroid wrote:Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged?


Golden Shower = Damaged Goods... at least IMO.

maybe I'm wrong though... I didn't really think GS were common, but maybe I'll go ask R.Kelly...

she got peed on? I hadn't heard that... meh..big deal. You know the good thing about pee is it washes off. besides if she's the kind of girl that doesn't mind a little pee pee, I can just imagine what other "things" she doesn't mind. O:-)

portisfan24 wrote:Haha that was pretty much it. Good luck following some of the dudes she has been with.


bah, I could care less if she'd been with John Holmes, as long as she didn't have some disease or something, I'd be happy to see how I "measure up." :-D


even though he died in '88 when she would have been like 8 :-? either she'd be really blown out or a freaky necro :-o
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
the izzy wrote:
Golden Shower = Damaged Goods... at least IMO.

maybe I'm wrong though... I didn't really think GS were common, but maybe I'll go ask R.Kelly...

she got peed on? I hadn't heard that... meh..big deal. You know the good thing about pee is it washes off. besides if she's the kind of girl that doesn't mind a little pee pee, I can just imagine what other "things" she doesn't mind. O:-)

portisfan24 wrote:Haha that was pretty much it. Good luck following some of the dudes she has been with.


bah, I could care less if she'd been with John Holmes, as long as she didn't have some disease or something, I'd be happy to see how I "measure up." :-D


even though he died in '88 when she would have been like 8 :-? either she'd be really blown out or a freaky necro :-o

It was a sarcastic example goofball. I couldn't think of any "large membered" pr0n stars of today...I almost said Dirk Diggler though. :-B

Anyway my point is Kim is hot and I'd hit it. :-B
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:38 am

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:she got peed on? I hadn't heard that... meh..big deal. You know the good thing about pee is it washes off. besides if she's the kind of girl that doesn't mind a little pee pee, I can just imagine what other "things" she doesn't mind. O:-)



bah, I could care less if she'd been with John Holmes, as long as she didn't have some disease or something, I'd be happy to see how I "measure up." :-D


even though he died in '88 when she would have been like 8 :-? either she'd be really blown out or a freaky necro :-o

It was a sarcastic example goofball. I couldn't think of any "large membered" pr0n stars of today...I almost said Dirk Diggler though. :-B

Anyway my point is Kim is hot and I'd hit it. :-B


huh...i figured you'd be the expert :-]

...yeah i never said i wouldnt hit it :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
even though he died in '88 when she would have been like 8 :-? either she'd be really blown out or a freaky necro :-o

It was a sarcastic example goofball. I couldn't think of any "large membered" pr0n stars of today...I almost said Dirk Diggler though. :-B

Anyway my point is Kim is hot and I'd hit it. :-B


huh...i figured you'd be the expert :-]

...yeah i never said i wouldnt hit it :-b

Of course you would, I'm pretty sure your standards are much lower than mine...an mine are pretty low. :-B
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:37 am

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:It was a sarcastic example goofball. I couldn't think of any "large membered" pr0n stars of today...I almost said Dirk Diggler though. :-B

Anyway my point is Kim is hot and I'd hit it. :-B


huh...i figured you'd be the expert :-]

...yeah i never said i wouldnt hit it :-b

Of course you would, I'm pretty sure your standards are much lower than mine...an mine are pretty low. :-B


hmmm...i may have to challenge you to a game of Would You Hit It :-B
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 7054
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: being a fan of the worst franchise in the NFL

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
huh...i figured you'd be the expert :-]

...yeah i never said i wouldnt hit it :-b

Of course you would, I'm pretty sure your standards are much lower than mine...an mine are pretty low. :-B


hmmm...i may have to challenge you to a game of Would You Hit It :-B

I'll accept that challenge. :-B
Image
Metroid
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Posts: 22544
Joined: 9 Oct 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Bringing the funk in P-Town!

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron
Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 15:05 hours
(and 39 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact