Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Did you guys see Kim Kardashian's halloween costume?

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Metroid wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Dear God! That will do ;-D

I don't think she's with Reggie anymore, is she? I'm pretty sure she's moved on, and I've heard she's pretty easy, so you never know right? }:-)

No they are back together...at the moment.

Why would she be "damaged goods" after the sex tape? Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged? It's not like it was a video of her getting down with 50 dudes at once or something. :-?

i took it to mean that Ray-Jay blew it out
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby the izzy » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 am

Metroid wrote:Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged?

Golden Shower = Damaged Goods... at least IMO.

maybe I'm wrong though... I didn't really think GS were common, but maybe I'll go ask R.Kelly...
the izzy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby portisfan24 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:25 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
WaCougMBS wrote:Dear God! That will do ;-D

I don't think she's with Reggie anymore, is she? I'm pretty sure she's moved on, and I've heard she's pretty easy, so you never know right? }:-)

No they are back together...at the moment.

Why would she be "damaged goods" after the sex tape? Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged? It's not like it was a video of her getting down with 50 dudes at once or something. :-?

i took it to mean that Ray-Jay blew it out

Haha that was pretty much it. Good luck following some of the dudes she has been with.
portisfan24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:52 am

the izzy wrote:
Metroid wrote:Everybody has sex, she just chose to videotape it with her boyfriend. That makes her damaged?

maybe I'm wrong though... I didn't really think GS were common, but maybe I'll go ask R.Kelly...

she got peed on? I hadn't heard that... meh..big deal. You know the good thing about pee is it washes off. besides if she's the kind of girl that doesn't mind a little pee pee, I can just imagine what other "things" she doesn't mind. O:-)

portisfan24 wrote:Haha that was pretty much it. Good luck following some of the dudes she has been with.

bah, I could care less if she'd been with John Holmes, as long as she didn't have some disease or something, I'd be happy to see how I "measure up." :-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:04 am

Metroid wrote:
the izzy wrote:

she got peed on? I hadn't heard that... meh..big deal. You know the good thing about pee is it washes off. besides if she's the kind of girl that doesn't mind a little pee pee, I can just imagine what other "things" she doesn't mind. O:-)

portisfan24 wrote:Haha that was pretty much it. Good luck following some of the dudes she has been with.

bah, I could care less if she'd been with John Holmes, as long as she didn't have some disease or something, I'd be happy to see how I "measure up." :-D

even though he died in '88 when she would have been like 8 :-? either she'd be really blown out or a freaky necro :-o
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
the izzy wrote:

even though he died in '88 when she would have been like 8 :-? either she'd be really blown out or a freaky necro :-o

It was a sarcastic example goofball. I couldn't think of any "large membered" pr0n stars of today...I almost said Dirk Diggler though. :-B

Anyway my point is Kim is hot and I'd hit it. :-B
Metroid

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:38 am

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:she got peed on? I hadn't heard that... meh..big deal. You know the good thing about pee is it washes off. besides if she's the kind of girl that doesn't mind a little pee pee, I can just imagine what other "things" she doesn't mind. O:-)

It was a sarcastic example goofball. I couldn't think of any "large membered" pr0n stars of today...I almost said Dirk Diggler though. :-B

huh...i figured you'd be the expert :-]

...yeah i never said i wouldnt hit it :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

Of course you would, I'm pretty sure your standards are much lower than mine...an mine are pretty low. :-B
Metroid

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:37 am

Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:It was a sarcastic example goofball. I couldn't think of any "large membered" pr0n stars of today...I almost said Dirk Diggler though. :-B

Of course you would, I'm pretty sure your standards are much lower than mine...an mine are pretty low. :-B

hmmm...i may have to challenge you to a game of Would You Hit It :-B
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Metroid » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
Metroid wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:

hmmm...i may have to challenge you to a game of Would You Hit It :-B

I'll accept that challenge. :-B
Metroid

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk